Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Paladin/mage

2 posters

Go down

Application - Paladin/mage Empty Application - Paladin/mage

Post  LiveC Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:47 pm

1. IRL name
Tobias
2. Your age
3. IRL location and time zone
Sweden, GMT+1
4. IRL gender
Male
5. Your wow experience (don't be afraid to put none in here)
I've bin playing both my chars form lvl1 so i guess that i got the basic experience
that the game requires. I've cleared out ToC25 this far but I'm aiming a bit higher.

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours)
It is hard to tell and I don't want to give misleading answers. It differs from week to week because I work in shift at the airport. I'm will presumably spend a moderate amount of time online.

7. What do you expect from our Guild?
I don't really have any expectations at all. I just want to join a friendly guild with mature players to play with and just have fun.

8. How can you contribute to our Guild?
I'm not really sure about that. I hope that I can join some raids and perhaps help others to level/gear up.

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have?
I've got one Holy/prot paladin with 5100/4600 gs. I've got one Undead mage as well with a gs of 4800.

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl?
I've got enchanting on my paladin at a skill of 405. On the mage i've got tailoring at a skill of 430.

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules)
I'd say VI because I know that i don't know everything about this game but I'm not unwilling to learn.

12. What is your level of English?
I'd say its fair. I can understand English and I can make myself understood... i hope

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one)
Paladin: Elenwë. Mage:Forrasis

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular?
Two of my friends are members of the guild. (Fahrao and Thammuz)

15. In your own words tell us a little bit about yourself
I'm a fast learner that plays for fun. I don't really know what to write here Razz

16. Any additional information you would like to add
I've tried to register but i did not get a activation mail so that i could log in.
It said in the FAQ that i should contact a board administrator but i can't find where.

LiveC

Back to top Go down

Application - Paladin/mage Empty Re: Application - Paladin/mage

Post  Leannah Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 am

Nice application mate... Application - Paladin/mage 342285

I see no problem letting you in for a trial week...Smile

Welcome abord mate...Smile /w any officer for inv...Smile. Leannah, Nizzo, Jollyroot, Teshija, Silacho, Shanla, Twila, Schaah. Or just ask Fahrao or Thammuz who is online...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

Welcome in!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content