Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Resto Drood Change in Cataclysm

3 posters

Go down

Big Resto Drood Change in Cataclysm Empty Big Resto Drood Change in Cataclysm

Post  Happytree Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 am

I dont know if any other Riders have seen the class preview for druids but they are getting a big change in cata as tree of life is going to be a cooldown ability! so no staying in tree form! i dont know wether to be happy or sad as i will love seeing my armor now but i personally love the tree form. i know that a lot of the trees passive bonus' are going to be kept on normal form so healing should still be just as effective so im just hoping that blizz keep the balance with it heres the link:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/cataclysm-class-preview-druid/

As you can also see tanking droods are being made a little more complex also wich is great as drood tanking at the moment is very limited to what abilities are used. Also Kitty dps is being made a lot more forgiving making it lots easier to dps with Very Happy
I would like to hear some of my fellow droods oppinions on these changes as i said i am unable to decide if i like the tree of life being on cooldown lol :S
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Big Resto Drood Change in Cataclysm Empty Re: Big Resto Drood Change in Cataclysm

Post  Berg Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 am

Well, the major changes is really in the tanking as I see it and looks like they are gonna be pretty buffed!

But ye, I see your point about the tree, but I'm sure there are a lot of people who see it the other way as well though.. Smile Personally I would like it if they changed the moonkin look rather than changing the tree.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Big Resto Drood Change in Cataclysm Empty Re: Big Resto Drood Change in Cataclysm

Post  Milkyme Fri May 07, 2010 9:56 am

I'll be sad to lose the treeform:(
change to feral tank is nice and i hope they dont ruin cat with their changes, because right now kitty is one of the hardest speccs to master which makes it very attractive to me. but like we saw with all patches evrything that was once challeging will change for the ease?

Milkyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down