Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury Warrior 80lvl

2 posters

Go down

Fury Warrior 80lvl Empty Fury Warrior 80lvl

Post  Hillomie Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 am

1. IRL name - Olli

2. Your age - 18

3. IRL location and time zone - Finland +2

4. IRL gender - Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here) - WotLK

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours) - 3-7 days in week 3-7 hours

7. What do you expect from our Guild? - Active raiding and nice ppl

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? - With conversations and dps

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? I have ud warrior and be priest and when priest reaches lvl 80 and some gear then I'll roll troll/orc hunter

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? - warrior: blacksmithing 450 and mining 450, priest: enchanting 285 and tailoring 330 and no idea with hunter yet.

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) - 1st and 5th

12. What is your level of English? - Pretty good

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one) - Hillomies 80lvl

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular? - Seen couple players in game and wow-europe forum post. I need a guild to raid with and at least I have an assumption that this is decent guild for my needs.

15. In your own words tell us a little bit about yourself - Kind and social enthusiastic raider who doesn't like these "elitist" players(meaning these who judge ppl as a noob because of low gear or just troll this "omg noob tard" stuff).

16. Any additional information you would like to add - mmm.. well no more info. I'm decent man, beleave or not.
Cool

Hillomie

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior 80lvl Empty Re: Fury Warrior 80lvl

Post  Berg Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Looking pretty nice.. You have my vote at least..

All though you should know that our raiding during the summer period is down to a minimum, but we're very social Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:14 am

As Berg said - nice application but keep in mind that in summer period a lot of members are on wow break or on holidays and it's a bit quiet raid wise. We either fool around or pug something or just raid if we get enough people online Smile It will pick up again in autumn though.
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior 80lvl Empty ty a lot

Post  Hillomie Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:42 am

thank you a lot Smile I was asked in one guild which is very new (has only 20 members or something) so I think I check out how things starts to roll in that guild over summer, but maybe if it doesn't work then I may join your lines in autumn. Smile

Hillomie

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 am

Fair enough Fury Warrior 80lvl 342285 Good luck and cya around Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content