Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enowo, Moonkin Druid

2 posters

Go down

Enowo, Moonkin Druid Empty Enowo, Moonkin Druid

Post  Enowo Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 am

1. IRL name Axel

2. Your age 15

3. IRL location and time zone Espoo, Finland Gmt+2

4. IRL gender MAle

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here) Lvl 80 warrior with full naxx, os and VoA exp. Druid with full ToC, VoA and Os exp. (Marrowgar from ICC)

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours) Daily 2-10h

7. What do you expect from our Guild? Casual, fun raiding.

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? I can respec to tank or healer, if assisted with gearing. Also willing to do dmg as its my mainspec.

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? Tauren, Druid

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? Skinning (450) / Herbalism (103) and willing to take it up.

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) Rule number V

12. What is your level of English? English is practically my second tongue. I have used it daily for years.

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one) Enowo, lvl 80.

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular?
I heard about the guild while posting at the trade channel "LF guild." one of your members told me to make an apply at your forums. I decided to choose this guild, because I want casual raiding experience among fun chatting and gearing.

15. In your own words tell us a little bit about yourself

I'm a regular boy from Finland. At summerjob for one more week. I play drums, some bass, and some guitar. I listen to Metal music.16. Any additional information you would like to add

Enowo

Back to top Go down

Enowo, Moonkin Druid Empty Enowo

Post  Phasileus Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:41 pm

bump and Armory Link

Phasileus

Back to top Go down

Enowo, Moonkin Druid Empty Re: Enowo, Moonkin Druid

Post  Buculus Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 am

Hi mate. Thank you for your application. Please give us a while as we have to discuss your application on Officers board and due to holidays period it takes longer to get it all agreed. We will come back to you as soon as we can Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Enowo Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 am

Take your time, I'm running out of game time this friday and pay day is not until 25. August, but I may buy 1month of game time @ saturday.

Enowo

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 am

Hi again,

I'm affraid I don't hava any good news for you mate... In December last year we have decided that only 18+ members will be allowed to join our ranks (here: http://www.doomedriders.com/guildrules-f2/18-rule-for-our-applicants-t909.htm ). It's nothing personal and even though you seem to be mature and you put nice application in we will have to reject it. We have already turned away some 16 and 17 year old lads if you look through other applications. We just had some bad experience with younger players and since we are all old (and grumpy as well as some of us are 30 or even 40 y old Wink ) we not always find a common language with people of your age Smile

No hard feelings mate Smile We wish you all the best and I'm sure we'll meet in game from time to time Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Enowo Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:39 am

That's dissappointing Sad. I see your point. Some lads of my age tend to be immature at times. Well there is nothing I can do about my age, just gotta keep looking for a guild then.

Enowo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down