Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though)

4 posters

Go down

Cake

Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_lcap0%Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_lcap22%Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_lcap0%Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_lcap11%Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_lcap11%Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_lcap56%Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Empty Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though)

Post  MooLoove Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 am

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I got accepted for a new job last friday (health care assistant - looking after people with mental health issues), as excited as I am, I found out that when I start I won't be able to raid much because of the shifts I will be doing, I think the only time I will be able to go is when I have a day off or if I am on vacation leave, but obviously I will be on anyway to PVP and farming gold and to chat to you guys.
I don't start for about 4-6 weeks as I need my criminal record checked and they need to find someone to replace me for my cleaning job, so I will be raiding as much as I can in that space of time, then I will drop out of the raiding team and let someone else take my place Smile I still wanna stay as officer though, and I will plan fun events around my days off so I can be 100% involved Very Happy

Good news though, I get way more money, woohoooooo! :-D

<33333333
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Empty Re: Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though)

Post  Leannah Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:33 am

Gratz mate...Smile. Ofc it will all work out you raid when you can and ofc we still want you as an a officer...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) Empty Re: Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though)

Post  Buculus Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:54 am

Great news Moo Very Happy Well done Smile I hope you'll enjoy your new job Very Happy And don't worry about raiding - I'm sure we'll work something out Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:37 am

Great news Moo, bunch of gratzes, etc.......

As for raiding I am sure we will work something out, so you can get in once a week.

Please be carefull, and dont listen to patients too much, who knows what might rub off....On the other hand dont run in every morning yelling Moooooo to patients couse you might add fuel to the fire so to say, or end up with them on the other side of the health system.

As for cake I like cherry best, made of charry not in the shape of cherry. BTW as for shape I think one shaped like Tesh would be most beutifull one ever. Dont make few mistakes, couse you might getting it look like Buc which will be plain ugly!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:18 am

Teshija wrote:
As for cake I like cherry best, made of charry not in the shape of cherry. BTW as for shape I think one shaped like Tesh would be most beutifull one ever. Dont make few mistakes, couse you might getting it look like Buc which will be plain ugly!

At the end of the day it's all down to how it tastes and not how it looks Wink If you make it looking like Tesh then... well, it'll just have a look (but just a bit of it tbh) but if you make it look like Buc then you'll have slightly less awesome looking cake but the taste... mmmmm... Wink hehe
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 am

Buculus wrote:
At the end of the day it's all down to how it tastes and not how it looks Wink If you make it looking like Tesh then... well, it'll just have a look (but just a bit of it tbh) but if you make it look like Buc then you'll have slightly less awesome looking cake but the taste... mmmmm... Wink hehe

Ill bite you on the ass!!!!!!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:17 am

I love it when "the hamburgers" argue...Smile

I guess that will be the new nick name for our tanks...Smile "Sil and the hamburgers" have a nice ring to it dont you think...Smile

Lea will still be "Her awsomenes" or "fabulouisnes"...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 am

Leannah wrote:
I guess that will be the new nick name for our tanks...Smile "Sil and the hamburgers" have a nice ring to it dont you think...Smile

Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) 681779 Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) 681779 Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) 681779 Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) 681779 Moo has a new job!! (some bad news though) 681779
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:43 am

Teshija wrote:
Buculus wrote:

Ill bite you on the ass!!!!!!

Always picking tasty bits, aren't you? lol!

Good one Lea - I like it Very Happy But call me hamburger in front of LK and I'll sit on ya Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 am

Haha thanks guys! Tesh I don't think I can make a cake that looks like you as I have no cake tins in a tauren shape but I'll see what I can do Razz

<33333
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 am

MooLoove wrote: as I have no cake tins in a tauren

That is a million dollar ide if i ever heard one... Shocked

Hmmm Bucīs butt on my head..... not a pleasent though... although hamburger is a good nick..... i do beleive i have to think about this a while and see if it is worth it....
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down