Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priest lvl 80

2 posters

Go down

Priest lvl 80 Empty Priest lvl 80

Post  Mackan Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:39 am

Please fill in this application form and post it as a separate thread if you would like to apply for a membership in our Guild. Please put your character name, class and lvl as a subject in your application post. If your application is succesfull we will contact you in-game (/w or mail).

1. Marcus

2. 34

3. Sweden

4. male

5. played for 1 year

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours). As mutch as I can. At least 4-5h/weak

7. What do you expect from our Guild? raiding and arena team
8. How can you contribute to our Guild? DPS

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? Shadow priest, raid and pvp spec

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? tailoring 450, enchanting 450

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) VI,VII

12. What is your level of English? ok

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one) Uglybritt, lvl 80

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular? Have a few rlf's in the guild

15. In your own words tell us a little bit about yourself. Family with 2 sons, 1 and 3 years old. Have a full time jobb as a chemist

16. Any additional information you would like to add

Mackan

Back to top Go down

Priest lvl 80 Empty Re: Priest lvl 80

Post  Leannah Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:01 am

Nice to cu mate...Smile

/w me ingame and i give you an inv...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down