Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i the Only Tauren Warrior Tank?

+3
Leannah
Teshija
Happytree
7 posters

Go down

Am i the Only Tauren Warrior Tank? Empty Am i the Only Tauren Warrior Tank?

Post  Happytree Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:20 pm

I just realised that there isnt any tauren warrior tanks in the guild except me Shocked i am surprised to see that so now im even more motivated about gearing up Smile and now me and moo have brand new pcs it should b loads easier and more fun as my old laptop used to have a maximum of 5fps wich was the reason i respecced to dps (wich i sucked even more at!) so if anybodys bored when im on feel free to take Millie through toc normal a few times! I love you
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Am i the Only Tauren Warrior Tank? Empty Re: Am i the Only Tauren Warrior Tank?

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:03 am

I have one that was originaly destined to be guild tank since Buc always whined how he doesnt wanna tank, and that made me leave my hunter behind. Anyhow, we couldnt wait for him to grow up and I imported Tesh from Spinebraker to the guild and took the tanking place. Sil soon followed.

Good ol' Kastel is 30ish something banker now, and since Tesh made soooo many achievments already CBA to level new warrior tank. Altho if the options pop to change races think Ill switch Tesh to tauren.

Picking orc was newbie swing I guess. 5% more HP at this level is significant, and orc racial aint too much for tank. Plus that wonderfull warstomp of theirs.......

Last edited by Teshija on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:57 am

Bad joke of the day........ What do you call Happys new Tank............ Happy meal.........Very Happy

hehe well i think a tauren tank is cowtastic...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:41 am

Tesh - you can change to Tauren but you'll have to fork out 50 jojos... Since you can change factions you would have to change to ally and pick some race on the other side (you are limited to races which cover your class). Then you'd need to do faction change once more and pick tauren when you get back to horde. One faction change costs 25 jojos so for 50 jojos you can have new race by doing two faction changes Razz

And I never whined I don't wanna tank Razz I was just lacking skills back then (like I have skills now... Rolling Eyes ) and I was whining about how bad tank I was (am?).

Anyhow - I'm toying with this idea of changing Buc to tauren as well... Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:53 am

Buculus wrote:Tesh - you can change to Tauren but you'll have to fork out 50 jojos... Since you can change factions you would have to change to ally and pick some race on the other side (you are limited to races which cover your class). Then you'd need to do faction change once more and pick tauren when you get back to horde. One faction change costs 25 jojos so for 50 jojos you can have new race by doing two faction changes Razz

And I never whined I don't wanna tank Razz I was just lacking skills back then (like I have skills now... Rolling Eyes ) and I was whining about how bad tank I was (am?).

Anyhow - I'm toying with this idea of changing Buc to tauren as well... Razz

Nope! Think racial changes will come soon for the intrafaction. (e.g. directly orc-taurean).

DOnt wanna spill 50 jojos to do that.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:31 am

Oh lol well i started lvling Miltank to b a tank (hence the name lol) but when i hit 80 my laptop wasnt keeping up with tanking so ha to switch to dps wich was a bad bad idea as i suck at so il soon b geared enough for thanksto new pc^^ and the warstomp is fun Very Happy
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 am

Noone like my Happymeal joke......Sad

dont bet your self up buc...Smile Your pulling abilaty alone can make a suissaidel bunny hopped up on coffien green whit anvy...Smile

And dont worry happy if im not misstaken warriors dont have that good DPS nowdays (at least what i seen whit my zero warrior experiense...Smile)
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:24 am

Leannah wrote:Noone like my Happymeal joke......Sad

Orcs love Happymeals... Am i the Only Tauren Warrior Tank? 147228
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Buculus wrote:
Leannah wrote:Noone like my Happymeal joke......Sad

Orcs love Happymeals... Am i the Only Tauren Warrior Tank? 147228
So THAT'S why you don't mind us getting ripped into little pieces of meat in the arena!! bounce Well, I've got some news for you: I will not be eaten! Evil or Very Mad

Oh and I heard they're revamping all the racials in Cataclysm so no point changing the race now unless you can't live with the looks you have now, eh?
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:51 am

Buculus wrote:Tesh - you can change to Tauren but you'll have to fork out 50 jojos... Since you can change factions you would have to change to ally and pick some race on the other side (you are limited to races which cover your class). Then you'd need to do faction change once more and pick tauren when you get back to horde. One faction change costs 25 jojos so for 50 jojos you can have new race by doing two faction changes Razz

And ofc you would have to wait 60 days before you could get Tesh back to the guild since you can't do a new faction change next 60 days after first one.. Razz
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:01 am

Berg wrote:

And ofc you would have to wait 60 days before you could get Tesh back to the guild since you can't do a new faction change next 60 days after first one.. Razz
And you can't change race when you transfer back to your original faction, you will still stay Orc! Smile
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:10 am

Soedn wrote:
Berg wrote:

And you can't change race when you transfer back to your original faction, you will still stay Orc! Smile

Crap Sad
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:27 am

Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:03 am

Cool, might take that in use when it gets out Smile
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down