Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Semiboss in ICC

5 posters

Go down

New Semiboss in ICC Empty New Semiboss in ICC

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 am

Well Yester day we run in to a new boss in ICC just before the zeplin fight...Smile. Its a quest you can pick up just after you down the first group of mobbs after lady deathwhisper. The boss dident give any loot just a quest reward of 5 EoF and some gem...Smile. We did the boss whit 1 tank and 3 healers and its stricktly a tank and spank fight whit some AoE dmg but there is 1 big special thing...Smile. He will at the start cast a debuff on 2 random player this debuff will give around 8K dmg in 8 sec so its not at all anything to wory about. However in this 8 sec you need to infect someone ells or you will die. ones you have ben infected you will be imune to the diseces for some time so you need to rotait players abit to make sure there is always someone, or rather 2, that can take it. Now if you group up then you will all get it and then be immune so you cant all group up so it is a bit tricky... scratch.

Now the way we did is not by any meens the only or best way of doing it but sins it was not a DPS race we designated 1 player, prefably a tank, to keep track of the debuffs and imunaies then we put out the tank and 2 Healers as fixed positons. So at any given time the designator could call one player to go and take the debuff from 1 position. So if your name is not called then stay 8 yards away from those positon at all times...Smile. Now regarding tank and Meele that can be tricky... scratch . Although i think that everyone should feel free to think of a better tactic...Smile sins this isnot duable if not everyone is on VENT...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Semiboss in ICC Empty Re: New Semiboss in ICC

Post  Abot Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:11 am

5 extra emblems of frost from the new boss...that's nice. Only a one off I assume as a quest reward though.

Abot

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:45 am

This sounds very similar to the Blood Queen tactics (after the Blood Council) Very Happy
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  gorhq Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:51 am

As far as I understand it, it is another 'weekly' quest, so, you could possibly get these 5 extra emblems each week as you enter ICC. Although, it might be that the quest is 'another' weekly raid, which is to say there might be another miniboss located someplace else instead.

/gorhq - kayila

gorhq

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:50 am

gorhq wrote:Although, it might be that the quest is 'another' weekly raid, which is to say there might be another miniboss located someplace else instead.

/gorhq - kayila

That would be realy fun imo...Smile so if you want to you need to in to raids and look for him...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:10 am

Ye, I also read about a new form of weekly raid quest that only was gonna take place in the citadel, but didn't really catch where to get the quest, so this was a useful post to me Lea Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:03 am

Well to confuse you all some more. I was in ther last night aswell whit group 2 and this time there was no quest there... scratch . I think it most be something that it can pop up randomly in diffrent lokation in ICC. But if that happens will it always be the same boss or will it be diffrent ones?

Regardles i think it is fun new aspect ti ICC raiding as long as he always is in a possition where you can choose to ignor him if you want...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum