Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICC Progress

+7
Shanla
markusan
Buculus
Berg
Teshija
Leannah
Twila
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ICC Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: ICC Progress

Post  Leannah Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am

Im just posting a note here and i probably call schaah aswell but i have a trailning class that ends 19.00 and whit some stretching and shower im usaly home in time for raid but i might be few min late...Smile. However i will be there untill no later then 20.00...Smile. But if anyone ells can start forming raid that would be great...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanla Wed May 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Today we finally managed to down Sindragosa, which effectively brings our progress up to 11/12 cheers cheers

I think it took us 1h30 min and 5 tries to do so. On our 1st try we got her down to 20%, 2nd try 13%. After that, we kept dieing off of stuff like multiple people entombed at the same time on P3 and the blistering cold pull. Also I must say I accidently lost focus on who was tanking her at one point which ended up with Delps dieing Embarassed

Our 5th try didn't start out too well either, as we had 3 people entombed at one point on one of the air phases and twila and schaah we're standing too close together as well which almost caused twila to die. When we entered P3, everybody was alive and everybody executed the tactics perfectly. When she was down to 5%, the enrage timer was at 30 seconds or so. Twila got entombed, we ignored this and everybody nuked the boss. The enrage timer of Sindragosa stands at 10 minutes, here is what my DBM timer showed me when she was finally down Razz

ICC Progress - Page 2 Sindra10

Only thing I can say is: it was in the true Doomed Riders style ICC Progress - Page 2 147228

Only one left now is the Lich King himself, which is one of the longest fights and most complicated of the entire game. I suggest everybody reads up on tactics as he will be our focus from now on. Here is a link to some tactics, if you know of a better link, please post it. Smile

http://www.wowwiki.com/Lich_King_%28Icecrown_Citadel_tactics%29
Shanla
Shanla

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu May 13, 2010 2:18 am

Grats to all who were there.

I am so sad I meissed out on it.....! But extreamly happy guild is moving on Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Thu May 13, 2010 3:08 am

That was amazing last night, I had such a huge adrenaline rush after we killed her Very Happy

I reckon now we have downed her it will be easy enough to do again because P3 is so easy when you know exactly what to do (which I will admit I didn't when we started it :S )

Only Lich King now, gonna read up on tactics today and watch as many youtube videos I can!

Good job all Very Happy!

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Thu May 13, 2010 3:18 am

It was a brilliant fight imo probably the most fun encounter ive ever had on wow Smile im just glad i was part of the team that finally downed her! I remember just b4 she hit enrage she had 12k hp left and switching to moomoo form and spamming wrath and only ppl who dies was the tanks Sad was great fight though good work Doomed Riders Very Happy:D:D
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu May 13, 2010 4:20 am

Great job everyone Very Happy

Ya made 'ol man Buc proud Wink hehe

I'm really happy to hear you've done it Smile Now only this oversized fat ass stands in the way Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaath Fri May 14, 2010 2:30 am

Fantastic job guys, well done Smile

Ulaath

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Fri May 14, 2010 2:57 am

So yesterday we had a few tries at the Lich King.

Basically as Teshija said he wiped the floor with us ...

However we managed to get the tactics down for Phase1 in the end ... almost re-inventing it from scratch. This is a small victory in itself, and the tactics written on wowwiki and videos are not as informative as when doing the fight itself. Smile

The tactics which worked in the end were when Teshija (warrior tank) tanked the shambling horrors (big adds), while Silahco (paladin tank) tanked the Lich King and the small adds.
All dps was focused on the Lich King, with whoever was able of doing aoe (particularly Schaah) doing so in order to kill off the small adds.
Healers and Ranged dps were grouped up at the same point close to the edge of the arena. When someone got the "Necrotic Plague" debuff, they immediately ran to the feet of the big adds (which Teshija was tanking) and waited for Shanla to dispell the debuff.

We continued this way until we got the Lich king down to 70%, at which point he phases.

Next time we will try to survive through the 60 seconds during which the phase change occurs.

IMO everyone present did a good job. Keep in mind that this meant to be the hardest boss in the raid, and the culmination of two years of "The Frozen Throne".
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon May 17, 2010 1:55 am

First off al Great Job all...Smile. As Tesh said im sad i was not there but im even more glad that we as guild has come this far sins its realy a team effored what we doing everyone helps and get loocked in the raid more then the 10 that accualy down bosses...Smile. So i think all Doomed raiders should rejoys for this victory...Smile.

Second Yes Twila i agree the LK will be alot of work and just getting 1 phase down is a big plus imo. But now comes the hard part i for one need to read up on tactics and so on i also think i squees out some more DPS aswell i just need to figure out how.... scratch sins i have seen it done. Personaly i think we should extend for 1 week atleast and see if we can get some proggres done...Smile

And Thired, Nice to see you back Ulaath...Smile We have been missing you...Smile. Dont be a stranger now...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillknekten Mon May 17, 2010 2:34 am

I also think it is good to extend for 1 week. We do not need any more gear to bring him down, that is not the key and we do not need much anyway from the ICC10.

But I also think it could be good to have some alt run during the week.
Thinking of Mr Treeowl that now has a hard time to get any upgrades from outside icc, he needs to start his journey to the lich king.

Sorry that I kept you waiting last night, hard to leave a 25 man raid.

Was playing in good group. Downed 6 bosses and FINALLY I got Festergut and Rotface acidic blood. Now I just need to get 25!! Primordial Saronites to get shadows edge....

Lillknekten

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon May 17, 2010 3:01 am

Np mate ...Smile we knowe that you where in ICC 25 man when we started the raid...Smile

And GZ on the dropps...Smile

Yeah i can do an altrun if we have time...Smile I think i can spair Nizzo sins i think we have the tanks rather well coverd...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue May 18, 2010 1:37 am

Well there where no raid yesterday..Smile. Althoght it was along shoot that we would be able to make it ...Smile. However tonight is a regular raidnight and i hope that we will have more showing up tonight...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue May 18, 2010 1:41 am

I will be on tonight for sure. Most likley will be on from 6 PM so if we gather up we might even go earlier.

Also I am thinking it was good idea that we go to some site like tankspot and watch the movie of killing LK together so we are all on the same page before starting the event.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue May 18, 2010 2:03 am

Just a little head's up..

I'm going to an interview early thursday morning, so even though I'm probably online some of wednesday evening I would prefer not to be on the raiding team that night..

Thursday evening looks fine though Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed May 19, 2010 9:38 am

Just a quick headsup. I will not make it to raid tonight...Sad. Something came up at work or rather we have some guests we need to "wine and dine" nothing but borring chemistry...Sad Maybee one of them is a hardcore WoWhead...Smile then we can discusse the finer tactics in the LK fight...Smile. Here is hopping...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri May 21, 2010 12:49 am

How did ICC go last night?...Smile

Sry i could not be there....Sad. But i think and hope i will be around this weekend...Smile. We accualy have guessed throw work here now and my boss have a nast habit of anounsing "social activatys" whit a few hours notice so i cant promis i will be online every evening...Sad. Well sone it will all be back to normal...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri May 21, 2010 1:12 am

We wiped on elavetor. Several times.

We are the craziest guild ever. I swear we dont wipe on bosses, but trash and elavetors are doom of the doomed riders.
Anywaaays.....
I got MS belt on Nyc, Sezaria got some MS healing thingy I bealive, Pahana got cape,...
All went well, then Twila started to have lag, and DCed all the time. So we shifted our roles before second boss, I went on Tesh, Schhah returned to Schaah, and Reik joined. And shield didnt drop. Neither did pants from last boss......

I swear I wont buy a piece of ICC tier anymore until that shield drops. Tis is getting to be redicolous already Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2