Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hand of Ragnaros

2 posters

Go down

Hand of Ragnaros Empty Hand of Ragnaros

Post  LordMucifer Tue May 11, 2010 5:06 am

Hiya guys.

Im currently trying to make the very last out of my warrrior. It has felt for quite some time now that its time of retirement to him. BUT as a last go, Im going to make him a legendary weapon. I'm very far gone in the way of getting Sulfuron - Hand of Ragnaros (http://www.wowhead.com/item=17182 ). I alrdy got The Eye of Raggy, which is very low drop chance, so im gonna try to accomplish this task. All Im missing atm, is 4 Sulfuron Ingots, which Im trying to farm every week.

Anyhow,.. What Im looking for now, is an oldschool Black Smith, that got the plans to create the Hammer (http://www.wowhead.com/item=18592#comments ). If theres not anyone of such old times, it requires unother Sulfuron Ingot, which is posible for me to farm,.. All I need in that case is a Black Smith that got high crafting skill,..

Id be very glad if there'd be one that is willing to help me out here =D

// Muci
LordMucifer
LordMucifer

Back to top Go down

Hand of Ragnaros Empty Re: Hand of Ragnaros

Post  Teshija Tue May 11, 2010 5:14 am

Well I am BS, with high skill. As I have read it plans are not BoP, so you can easily get them from a quest while farming for other stuff you need, give them to a random BS, and the mace is yours.

If you cant do it yourself like this to get the plans I can try and get them myself but I wont promise anything since my game time is a bit restricted.

Buculus also have high maxed BS, so he might give you a hand as well.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  LordMucifer Wed May 12, 2010 7:04 am

Sounds good Tesh =D
The plan is not BoP, but it requires to purchase a Sulfuron Ingot (Drop from Golemagg in MC, which is also one of the mats that require to craft the Mace ;D ) . Its bought in the BRD, of one of the "Thorium-dwarf-tribe" or something like that,..

// Muci
LordMucifer
LordMucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down