Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Doomed Riders

4 posters

Go down

Leaving Doomed Riders Empty Leaving Doomed Riders

Post  Lillknekten Wed May 26, 2010 2:02 am

I have decided to leave Doomed Riders. You are a great group of people and I have really had a great time with you.
I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope we can still play a game sometimes.

Reason for this is simply that I have a very tight schedule, I work a lot, about 60+ hours every week, have my own company.
Because of this I need to have very fixed raiding times and canīt "wait and see".

Thank you again for this time

Best regards
Lillknekten

Lillknekten

Back to top Go down

Leaving Doomed Riders Empty Re: Leaving Doomed Riders

Post  Teshija Wed May 26, 2010 2:07 am

I understand m8. You were a great addition to us and I feel very privileged to play with such a stand up guy.

If you remain on server dont be a stranger! Even if you are not in guild you were still welcome to ask for any help you need. If I am free and able i will sure jump in. Think the rest of DR will do so as well.

Too bad general scheduels difere between such a great people. Serjo had basicly same problem, altho on different times.

Anyways, have a glorious raiding future, and remember to ask for any help you might need, be it tanking or some crafting or whatever!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Wed May 26, 2010 3:10 am

Nooooo more people leaving us Sad

But I understand how hard it can be trying to fit raiding in, and it must be even harder when your working 60 hours a week Sad

As Teshy said, if your online and need help just throw me and Happy a whisper Very Happy

Good Luck and don't be a stranger Very Happy

<33333333333333
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed May 26, 2010 5:19 am

Well im sad to see you go mate but i respect your desition and can agree whit you about the schadual to some extent. However i do think this is only a phase or a transition so to say whene we try diffrent approches to the raiding problem. I think that we sone or accualy realy sone will get back to a bit more strickt signe up so to say sins this system dont work so good. The dravback whit the old system is that players might not get a chanse to raid at all for one week but still imo that is better then nothing.

Regardles if you want to leave ofc your welcomme to do that and i will ofc not hold anything against you on the contrary your always welcome to ask for help as tesh said. However if you do deside to stay i think we have this raiding sorted out sone. Even if its not the best system to everyone it will atleast be consistent.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down