Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Doomed Riders?

+2
Akaris
Buculus
6 posters

Go down

Why Doomed Riders? Empty Why Doomed Riders?

Post  Buculus Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:52 am

We are trying to work out how to get few more members into our Guild and we would need some help from our members.

Basically we would like to know where have you heard about us and why have you decided to join us? We have added an additonal question in application form today so that all future aplicants could give us an idea as to 'where & why' but would be good if our current members help us a bit too Smile

Getting to the bottom line:

1. Where have you heard about us?

2. Why have you decided to join us?

This 2 questions will help us to understand how and where to look for new members Smile

Thank you
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why Doomed Riders? Empty Re: Why Doomed Riders?

Post  Akaris Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:21 am

1, I heard about Doomed Riders from the Newcomers forum.
2, Decided that i wanted a change from all the other PvE based guilds. I just wanted a calm, casual and adult guild. Plus because of my RL atm, i can't commit to raiding every night - Which is good for me Razz

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:28 am

Well I think we know my story since I was practicly here from the begining but never the less:
1. I was looking for easy goin guild, found Buc's add on newcomers forum and the rest is history
2. Going through all the forums for some time I decided I wanted to join a guild which will allow me to get to know the game at my own pace, and have fun allong the way. I didnt wanna do those ''we raid every day exc. sunday from 5 pm to midnight'' (even if I had the time I wouldnt like that), so Buc seemed nice enough fellow and here I am now, and enjoying it all the way!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:10 am

1) Found the recruitment post on the recruitment board, I'd already re-rolled after a break of some time. My old guild on my old server had disintegrated upon my return (shame, they were top people) plus I fancied a more PvP orientated realm.

2) Buc and co. seemed like a nice bunch (how wrong can you be! Wink ). Also, whilst I'm game to give absolutely anything a go - and dedicate a bunch of time to it, I can't be having with any regimented 'you have to be here this many times a week, blah blah blah' crap that the more `serious` guilds try to do. It's a game for christ's sakes - learn to relax!

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:50 am

Where have I heard about Doomed Riders? Well, on the newcomer forums! I saw the recruitment thread there and since my rogue's future wasn't very promising (arenas with RL friend, nothing else) AND I wanted to play another class + kinda missed horde, I thought I'd join.

I guess the first impression was pretty good, the thread didn't start with "Hay gusy lols! If ur looking 4 a guild u shud join uz!!!" but with proper english. It gave me the picture that the people in the guild are mature.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:04 am

hrmm

I think it was when i came back from england and i didn't want to play Age of conan anymore was just boring somehow and it had been about 3months since i played wow so i checked um the wow forum for once x) and saw it hrmm i think i came in contact hrmm and hrmm, hrmm, hrmmm Razz well somehow i got the idea it was a good idea to give it a try wich i came to regret(kidding Razz ). quite a while ago so doesn't remember all details x).
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down