Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just pure bullshit

5 posters

Go down

just pure bullshit Empty just pure bullshit

Post  schaah Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Like many other i will cut down my playing during the summer. But for those of you that might miss my insulting bullshit on vent here is the topic i was going to address on vent week 31:

Topics:

1: when will patch 3.5 come
2. We need to down the lichking.
3. I want a legendary weapon.
4. Is Tesh beautiful or have his recent win in ms teen Zagrev gone to his head?
5. Is Berg a mute?
6. Should female tauren look more sexy with udders? and if Bizzard do this change, how many minute will it take for lea to do a rascial change for all her bloodelf characters to taurens?
7. Is it true that Buc after getting the "Back-Door Action" PVP achivment said "I know that PVP was man-to-man action, but i never thought it was that kind of man-to-man action", and quit PVP? ......................................... or did he really quit PVP????? .... do Nahi know he got the activement.
8. Should Schaah go to bed now before his topics go over the edge?

Discuss those burning topics!!!!!
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

just pure bullshit Empty Re: just pure bullshit

Post  Leannah Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am

schaah wrote:6. Should female tauren look more sexy with udders? and if Bizzard do this change, how many minute will it take for lea to do a rascial change for all her bloodelf characters to taurens?

They say that the last step in when you get mad is not anger it is appaty so for the last time im a dude.... not HER its HIM you knowe me im a man..... just pure bullshit 746795 ..... belewee me i can show you....
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am

schaah wrote:Like many other i will cut down my playing during the summer. But for those of you that might miss my insulting bullshit on vent here is the topic i was going to address on vent week 31:

Topics:

5. Is Berg a mute?
6. Should female tauren look more sexy with udders? and if Bizzard do this change, how many minute will it take for lea to do a rascial change for all her bloodelf characters to taurens?
7. Is it true that Buc after getting the "Back-Door Action" PVP achivment said "I know that PVP was man-to-man action, but i never thought it was that kind of man-to-man action", and quit PVP? ......................................... or did he really quit PVP????? .... do Nahi know he got the activement.

1. Blizz knows! Go ask them.
2. Yes we do.
3. You cant have one
4. Teshija is beutiful! Not the real one but me! Actualy I might have a photo of real life Teshija somwhere back home. Must check on it and post it here if I do!
5. No, I think he has rather girlie voice, and he is ashamed of it. However tough to bit Lea on that field.
6. They certanly would. Lea will make racial before blizzard realizes what will they do. They will do it actually couse Lea made the change. Thinking to going on official forums and put this under suggestions thread!!!!!!!
7. Buc will never quit PvP. Nahi knows he is into PvP, but he mislead her on what that really means!
8. NEVER GO TO BED!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:37 am

schaah wrote:Topics:

5. Is Berg a mute?

1: I reckon it will be released in november like Wrath was
2: Yes we do, because I want the title :O
3: You can't have one because your forsaken, only female taurens can have legendary weapons! Very Happy
4: Tesh IS beautiful! <3
5: I reckon he's just shy
6: FUCK YES WE SHOULD GET UDDERS!!!!!
7: Buc should not quit PVP, and that is an awesome title
8: No you should stay awake forever and ever and ever and ever!!

<3333
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:21 am

Teshija wrote:However tough to bit Lea on that field.

I again feel we have a lack of respect for the Guild master in this guild....

Dont get me angry you would not like me when im angry..... i might just start building another toolshead
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 am

MooLoove wrote:FUCK YES WE SHOULD GET UDDERS!!!!!

Whit the risk of offending someone but that sound just like something a drunk and "randy" farmer would say.....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 am

Leannah wrote:
Teshija wrote:However tough to bit Lea on that field.

I again feel we have a lack of respect for the Guild master in this guild....

Dont get me angry you would not like me when im angry..... i might just start building another toolshead

At the rate we are pulling your leg lately youll need more then one... 345678912345678900987654321 more likley!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 am

hehe...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 pm

1: when will patch 3.5 come the answer is SOON just pure bullshit 432787

2. We need to down the lichking. He'll be down at our knees when we step in to his chamber. We just have to gather up one evening... just pure bullshit 147228

3. I want a legendary weapon. You're dangerous enough without it. NO is my answer to this. just pure bullshit 843730

4. Is Tesh beautiful or have his recent win in ms teen Zagrev gone to his head? Noone is as beautiful as I am. I just keep it to myself to not lower morale in guild just pure bullshit 738831

5. Is Berg a mute? No, he's tauren (all tarens say is moooo!). He's just bigger than you. Learn to live with it just pure bullshit 51103

6. Should female tauren look more sexy with udders? and if Bizzard do this change, how many minute will it take for lea to do a rascial change for all her bloodelf characters to taurens? We'll love Lea even if he'll change into female troll just pure bullshit 478661

7. Is it true that Buc after getting the "Back-Door Action" PVP achivment said "I know that PVP was man-to-man action, but i never thought it was that kind of man-to-man action", and quit PVP? ......................................... or did he really quit PVP????? .... do Nahi know he got the activement. Well... This is first time I'm gonna say it on public forum... I got this achievement with female dranei mage behind tool shed in Warsong Gulch... I will never quit PvP Twisted Evil

8. Should Schaah go to bed now before his topics go over the edge? Want some coffe? just pure bullshit 744881
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:08 am

Buculus wrote:Should female tauren look more sexy with udders? and if Bizzard do this change, how many minute will it take for lea to do a rascial change for all her bloodelf characters to taurens? We'll love Lea even if he'll change into female troll just pure bullshit 478661

Ofc you would.... just pure bullshit 478661
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 pm

After a wild discussion we have all been able to agree to the following:

schaah wrote:

Topics:

5. Is Berg a mute?

1. Soon
2. Yes
3. Yes. It is almost criminal I dont have got one already.
4. Yes he is, and he should be drop dead gorgeous if he grow a "monopoly guy" muostache.
5. Is there a life after death? Why and how did Hattusa the capital of the hittite fall? I Berg a mute? This is all questions we probable never get aswers to.
6. After a wild diskussion we all agreed that Moo and Leannah must be members some strange cult which agenda is to drive to diaryfarms and take lots of photos of milkcows and then share the pics on the internet...... strange but not illegal
7. We are a openminded guild so if Buc wannal do PVP we will not judge him...... to much
8. Schaah need to go to bed early otherwise he cant look boyishly sexy at his work (and we all know he only got his job for his looks.)
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:18 pm

schaah wrote:...... strange but not illegal

And i want you all to remamber that before you judge us thank you very much...

...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:15 am

Leannah wrote:
schaah wrote:...... strange but not illegal

And i want you all to remamber that before you judge us thank you very much...

...Smile

Hell yes! Milkcows FTW! Very Happy

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down