Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happytree Going on a break (sort of :P )

+2
schaah
Happytree
6 posters

Go down

Happytree Going on a break (sort of :P ) Empty Happytree Going on a break (sort of :P )

Post  Happytree Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Just to let you all know im trying to make my Paladin, Sezaria my main. So i would like to hopefully start taking her to raids in place of happy (if thats ok). But this DEFINATELY doesnt mean i wont use happy on harder fights! My pala has just gotten over 5k gs Holy main specc undecided second specc. I know GS dont mean much but i should tell you that i have outhealed peaple with between 500-1000 GS more than me! Anyways enough babbling on what do you guys think of this? ok i hope Smile

Happytree
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Happytree Going on a break (sort of :P ) Empty Re: Happytree Going on a break (sort of :P )

Post  schaah Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:24 pm

But But your HAPPYTREE! ....... You are The HAPPY TREE, not a bloodelf paladin with a strange name =(
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Happytree Going on a break (sort of :P ) Empty Re: Happytree Going on a break (sort of :P )

Post  MooLoove Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Awwwwww no more synchro cow dance Sad

/sadface

</3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:58 pm

This is only okay if you buy race change when cataclysm comes out and change your pala to a female tauren pala so we can have syncronized cow dance again Very Happy
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 am

Berg wrote:This is only okay if you buy race change when cataclysm comes out and change your pala to a female tauren pala so we can have syncronized cow dance again Very Happy

Ditto Laughing
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 am

Happytree wrote:I know GS dont mean much but i should tell you that i have outhealed peaple with between 500-1000 GS more than me!

Ohhh look at this ......Smile I remaber the time Happy and Moo where casual gamers and now look at them hardcore to the bone...Smile

Ofc its OK Happy...Smile We will try to make it work the best we can but sometime we might need Happy if we are missing raidhealing...Smile

although i have to agre whit Bere and Buc regarding the race change later...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Hehehe! The only reason i got my pala to 80 was because i read that they are getting to b MooCows! its just an adDed bonus that i enjoy pala so much! Thanks for the replies!

Synchro MooCows FOREVER!!!! <3
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 am

Already forgot that we'll be getting holy cows in Cata Very Happy I have Dranei pally lvl31 to lvl up Happytree Going on a break (sort of :P ) 51103
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down