Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild application for a warlock (Approved)

+2
Buculus
fooxy
6 posters

Go down

guild application for a warlock (Approved) Empty guild application for a warlock (Approved)

Post  fooxy Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:57 pm

1. IRL name - Felix Broberg

2. Your age - 13 years old

3. IRL location and time zone - sweden GMT +1

4. IRL gender - male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here) - my alt is a 44 warlock so i don't have so much experience of WOW.

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours) - about 2 hours a day

7. What do you expect from our Guild? - to be a nice and helpful guild with alot of talking

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? - to be a nice and helpful member of doomedriders

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? - as i said before i have a 44 warlock that i like to play with. i like to play with rogues and mages also but it never get as fun as with my warlock

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? - at now i have enchanting as profession. i'm only at lvl 45 but i just started with it

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) - rule number 7

12. What is your level of English? - well... i think i'm quite good at it because i'm better then my parents on english

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one) - the name is Fooxy and i'm a 44 warlock

14. Any additional information you would like to add
fooxy
fooxy

Back to top Go down

guild application for a warlock (Approved) Empty Re: guild application for a warlock (Approved)

Post  Buculus Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:06 pm

Hmm I see that we get a lot of interest from younger players Smile I'm happy to play with anyone that can behave and act mature so age is usually not an issue but I'd like you to answer to one or two questions before we decide on your application (if you don't mind).

1. How will you react under pressure/when you mess up (not saying you'll mess up cause of your age - I mess up from time to time too)? Ragequitting in the middle of a run cause someone suggested you could have done something more useful/didn't win a roll is bad, shrugging it off and trying to understand/learn from the situation is good - can you handle that?

2. Why you consider yourself mature enough?

Very Happy I hope these are easy to answer Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

guild application for a warlock (Approved) Empty Re: guild application for a warlock (Approved)

Post  fooxy Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:17 pm

1. well... i try to do it better and just calm down.. (everyone gets alittle bit angry when someone says your a ninja Laughing )
2. i'm not acting like some other 13 years old does (= unmature)... and i'm taking it serious so they get mad at me lol! . well i think i have answered the questions now

/Fooxy (Felix)
fooxy
fooxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:45 pm

I'll tell you what - let's try and see how we get on Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:56 pm

hehe Welcome um could i just ask a question from own experience with parents^^?

Please make sure you plann in dinners... and stuff... Razz you do with your parents to try not let it interupt in something more or less important (may come from the wrong guy! x) )
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  fooxy Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:28 pm

hehe Laughing ofc i plan that Wink
i try to do it but if u got a instance group and u're not the leader.. then u dont want them to kick u Razz so... then i usually throw the food in and then i run to the pc again Very Happy

hope that helped Laughing..... fooxy
fooxy
fooxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:30 am

Well its smarter then what I do.
I always get hungry in a middle of a run then starve for hour or so Embarassed
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:25 am

Nyctalus wrote:Well its smarter then what I do.
I always get hungry in a middle of a run then starve for hour or so Embarassed

Ahh i see you use the wow diet. Great for wight loss but bad for cardio...Smile

Nice to see you Fooxy...Smile I think you will work out fine. And i agree whit buc there is a tendensy among younger players not to be able to take critic. They tend to take it as personal insults...Smile and thats makes for a lousy atmosphere in the run or guild for that mather.

And as spy mantiond planing is good but i think we all here agree that wow isent the most importent thing and we dont want or count on you to "throw the food in" just to make a run if you dont have the time just say no and take the next run...Smile Making time for famely and friends are importent to...

Man i can feel my 31 years in this post...Smile

/The old Dog
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:27 am

Leanah1 wrote:

/The old Dog

lol!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fooxy Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:30 am

if you dont have the time just say no and take the next run /leanah1 said (dunno how to make thos copies)

well.... the prob for me is that i dont know when we're going to eat it can be from 6 pm-8 pm (servertime)
but i try to manage but sometimes i have to do it and, ofc i think its more important to have a fun evening with my family then playing wow all the time like a nerd

Fooxy
fooxy
fooxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:54 am

fooxy wrote:its more important to have a fun evening with my family then playing wow all the time like a nerd

I'm not a nerd Razz heheeh Wink

If you want to quote something you can use 'quote' button at the top of each post Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am

Meh >_>first of all i don't think you know what "nerd" really means Razz it means you are pretty much devoted to something or really like it. Though the term nerd has been used on wussies who love computers and dress like emos Razz i dunno why but it seems it turned out that way >_< probly becuase of all the movies.
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:07 am

Welcome aboard pirat
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  fooxy Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:35 am

Spiderspy wrote:Meh >_>first of all i don't think you know what "nerd" really means Razz it means you are pretty much devoted to something or really like it. Though the term nerd has been used on wussies who love computers and dress like emos Razz i dunno why but it seems it turned out that way >_< probly becuase of all the movies.

yea Rolling Eyes if u like wow much and play it a lot...= everyone says ure a nerd... thats what i'm trying to say Smile

Fooxy
fooxy
fooxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down