Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock application.

3 posters

Go down

Warlock application. Empty Warlock application.

Post  gorhq Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:33 am

1. IRL name
Björn Nygren

2. Your age

3. IRL location and time zone
Örebro, Sweden, GMT +1

4. IRL gender
Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here)
About a year and a half, have raid quite a bit though on my current server with the guild Drunken Monkeys.

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours)
Depens really, if we are raiding I can usually put in about 4 hours a night, 2-3 nights a week, although, as we all know, work takes its toll and I wouldnt want to raid much past 23.00 servertime Smile

7. What do you expect from our Guild?
To put together some decent raids in naxx and then ulduar.

8. How can you contribute to our Guild?
I can contribute with some knowledge of my class and of raiding in general and ulduar in particular. Smile

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have?
Id LIKE to have 10 80 chars, one of each, but, at the moment I am happy with the 3 80s I have, my druid, my priest and this warlock. Although, I am an altaholic and have some small project at all times.

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl?
This char, the warlock, has mining 450 and JC 430 somethingish. Enough at least for the metagems and the personalized gems.

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules)
Id say the one about not insulting and childish behaviour not being allowed.

12. What is your level of English?
Reading and writing is top notch and listening is quite good depending on the person who speaks naturally. Id say avarage when it comes to talking.

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one)
Gorhq, the mighty warlock, level 80. Affliction specced, with a dualspecc in destruction for pvp, although, I like affliction even in pvp! Heres a link to my somewhat crappy gear, a few naxxrounds should help that:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Gorhq

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular?
It seems mature enough and I know one or two already in this guild, although, from when they were on shattered hand.

15. Any additional information you would like to add
Yes, I havent transfered my warlock yet so an in-game mail will be hard to recieve at the monment.

gorhq

Back to top Go down

Warlock application. Empty Re: Warlock application.

Post  Buculus Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi mate and thank you for your application Smile All what I can say is welcome on board! To be fair I have to mention that we can't guarantee you a spot in every raid we're going to but if you're not hardcore raider and don't feel a need to raid 3 times a week we might be the guild for you Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 am

Ahh nice to hear from you mate...Smile. For thouse who dont knowe This is a RL friend of mine and he accualy intradused me and schaah to wow...Smile. Anyways welcomme onboard mate just /w me on any alt or Buc for that mather...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down