Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rawrrz (: info :D

4 posters

Go down

Rawrrz (: info :D Empty Rawrrz (: info :D

Post  Rawrrz Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:38 am

Thought I might aswell add something to this topic, as its nice to know who were actually playing with Very Happy

I am 20 and live in the UK near a city called Milton Keynes, if anyone from UK knows it ^^
Currently working in a tiny office doing general admin work, so you will see me chatting crap on here like now while I am at work to try and keep me slightly sane Razz

I enjoy listening to many types of music but mostly rock/indie/emo stuff and I go to alot of concerts, I have been to over 11 so far this year with about 5 or so more planned, seen about 80 bands play this year aha, jeez Very Happy

I dont really play many games accept for WoW and I actually kinda quit playing back in January but just recently (last week) started to play again.
Most people I played with before on my old characters dont seem to be about anymore and I quite enjoy leveling characters up (specially the low level world pvp Very Happy) so I though id reroll, started a hunter just for fun got him to level 12 I think, then saw this guilds post in the WoW forums and it sounded great as its quite causal and I have a full time job etc as most of us do.
And so far the guild has been awesome (Y)

Some of my old characters were 70 rogue, warrior and warlock, as well as a 60 rogue and mage (:
I kinda fancy either making another warrior or transfering mine over once my priest is sorted out at 70, to go Arms with Very Happy

Thinks thats all I can think of for now xD

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Rawrrz (: info :D Empty Re: Rawrrz (: info :D

Post  Nahimana Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:31 am

I am mostly here from work as well...
we - poor workers - have to make the life easier a bit (in any possible way Very Happy )
Nahimana
Nahimana

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:33 am

bwuahaha some people "couch" students "cough" has a good and long summer holiday^^

if you don't count all slave work i do at home Razz

though at 15august i wont be free anymore :/ will swim in homework in all kind of subjects Razz
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:38 am

What are you guys complaining about, I work and still have homework. And it wil only increase this autumn when I start on my phd studies. Crying or Very sad
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahimana Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:48 am

Nyctalus wrote:What are you guys complaining about, I work and still have homework. And it wil only increase this autumn when I start on my phd studies. Crying or Very sad

Nyctalus, i know what you mean. I work in Eire five days a week, every second weekend I used to go to uni to finish my MSc. More - I am 'stupid' enough to do those studies in Poland, so have to fly over there and back every second weekend (October - July ) Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Pff... thank God have holidays (from uni) now.. Cool
Nahimana
Nahimana

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:50 am

Nahimana wrote:
Nyctalus wrote:What are you guys complaining about, I work and still have homework. And it wil only increase this autumn when I start on my phd studies. Crying or Very sad

Nyctalus, i know what you mean. I work in Eire five days a week, every second weekend I used to go to uni to finish my MSc. More - I am 'stupid' enough to do those studies in Poland, so have to fly over there and back every second weekend (October - July ) Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Damn I will now officialy stop complaining. Im good with my UNI which is in the midlle of my from home to work route. Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Nahimana Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:02 am

Nyctalus wrote:
Nahimana wrote:

Damn I will now officialy stop complaining. Im good with my UNI which is in the midlle of my from home to work route. Very Happy

Hehe, could have been worse... Laughing
Nahimana
Nahimana

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:51 am

gah damn summer holiday, wish I still had that Very Happy

Both my brothers are on theirs and few of my friends, so while I am at work they are doing jack all, damn kids ^^

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:01 am

lol trust me I would really want to have a summer jobb but just not possible i should have started to try get one at winter else you wont get one if you now don't have any contacts instead i have to work hard at home with all sort of things without payment :/
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:33 am

Hmm lame, what about some kinda supermarket work?
They are always employing people Very Happy

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down