Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info on Akaris

5 posters

Go down

Info on Akaris Empty Info on Akaris

Post  Akaris Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:46 am

Well ok, i aint a new but hey, i thought i'd post some info anyway.

My names Liam i'm 20 and currently living in the midlands in the UK. In a tiny town called Rugeley.

I have two sisters and one brother, i'm the third oldest. I have a west highland terrier called Jock who is 12 years old.

Been playing WoW for about 3 years. With Akaris - My Druid - This means that i've leveled / Played all the classes at 70.

I love gaming in general, and play mainly MMO's / RTS / RPG / Racing ( GranTurismo types ).

Other then gaming i love films and music. I don't mind what movie or music it is, i'll probably listen/watch it.

My favourite movie genre is horror. My fave movie is either.....now don't laugh.....no realy, don't.....Jurrasic Park or Jaws 1. ( Makes me feel like a child again Razz )

Fave music? Hmm.....everything from Deep Purple to Behemoth to Japanese pop music. ( M.O.V.E = Pure win )

As a person i'm very easy going yet methodical.

I like to work with my hands. I did a three year course at College in Mechanics and basic car electricals.

I'm hoping to join the British Army by the end of October-ish. I'll be ( Hopefully anyway ) joining the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers < Wiki link ifcase your curious what thats about.

I'm hoping to stay in this guild for the remaining of my WoW life. And will hopefully beable to stay in while i train during my Army career.

~ Akaris.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Info on Akaris Empty Re: Info on Akaris

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 am

Nice intro mate Very Happy And I'm glad to hear that you'll stay with us even though you're going to start this army training Very Happy

Now I realized that my intro was on old forum Very Happy heheh I might draft something up in here when I have a while Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:03 am

Behemoth are awesome Very Happy Watched them live this summer, they did a cover on the Turbonegro song "I got erection", it was pure win! :p
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:34 am

12 years? Pretty old dog you got there Smile Mine was 14 when he died.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 am

I love your dogs name Very Happy
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Aye - He's a very fit and strong dog. Since he was a pup he has had what the family have eaten, i think thats the key.
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 pm

That's nice to hear Smile Our old man (who I liked to call Väinämöinen because of his age Very Happy) wasn't, unfortunately so fit and strong in his older days, he pretty much just ate and slept Very Happy Everytime he was taken to a walk, though, his age dropped to like 4. Rolling Eyes
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down