Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reroller Mage (Approved)

4 posters

Go down

Reroller Mage (Approved) Empty Reroller Mage (Approved)

Post  Table Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:14 am

1. IRL name: Max Bäcklin

2. Your age: 16

3. IRL location and time zone: Sweden/Stockolm.. Dont know the time zone sorry :/

4. IRL gender: Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here): On my shaman i have cleared whole SSC Whole TK and 2 bosses in hyjal plus 3 bosses in BT. Then on my warrior just karazhan up to curator in kara =P

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours) I play alot. I probably play about .. umm alot each day. XD

7. What do you expect from our Guild? I expect a friendly atmosphere and fun times !

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? I can bring smiles to your faces and nice dps at higher lvl.

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? I would like to roll a undead mage if thats ok with you guys, else probably a prot paladin.

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? Im gonna take Herbalism/mining skinning and at higher lvl be herb alch.

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) IV. We use only English as a language for communication in our Guild (forums and Guild chat). Good knowledge of english is a must for all members.

12. What is your level of English? I would like to see myself pretty decent in english. I do ofcourse alot of mistakes sometimes but not alot.

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one) I've made a mage named Table its currently lvl 1. but if i get into the guild i will lvl it as fast as possible.

14. Any additional information you would like to add: I'm a friendly guy that lvls pretty fast when i really want too. But the first 15 or so lvls goes slow because those are the most boring ones =P

Table

Back to top Go down

Reroller Mage (Approved) Empty Re: Reroller Mage (Approved)

Post  Teshija Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:26 am

Hello m8, and welcome.
Just be sure that we have the most broken rule of our guild of +18 years of age, so if you feel you are mature enough you are in I guess.
As for leveling speed we are mostly easy going so no need to rush enything, take your time and enjoy the game. Just wait till Buculus give you an official OK! Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:34 am

I don't think it matters but Stockholm is at GMT +2. At least I think so as I live in Helsinki and it's +3 here.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:15 am

Hi mate and thank you for your application Smile I guess I can say welcome on board Smile /w any of us in game for invite and we will sort you out Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down