Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Name: Etin, Class, Warrior, Level: 7 (Approved)

+2
Gredeth
Teshija
6 posters

Go down

Character Name: Etin, Class, Warrior, Level: 7 (Approved) Empty Character Name: Etin, Class, Warrior, Level: 7 (Approved)

Post  Captaine Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:38 am

1. Mike

2. 24

3. England

4. Male

5. Minimal, signed up to the trial on the weekend but have quickly become hooked. Am very eager to learn!

6. Up to 10 hours a week

7. Friendly fun atmosphere with a sense of team spirit

8. I become very dedicate to any team I join (in the real world and in gaming).

9. Currently I am a level 7 Warrior Dwarf

10. I am currently unsure of what professions(s) to chose so will do what is best for the group

11. I have no time for any person that is abusive or childish, in my free time I compete in various martial arts and believe good sportsmanship is essetial in all areas of life.

12. High

13. Etin, Level 7

14. I hope I havent come across as too cheesy above! Im looking to join your guild as you come across as very friendly who wil help me to learn the game indepth so that I can develop and become more influential in the larger quests.
My current realm is Aggramar but I will change over tonight when I get home from work so that I am easier to get hold of Very Happy
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Mike

Captaine

Back to top Go down

Character Name: Etin, Class, Warrior, Level: 7 (Approved) Empty Re: Character Name: Etin, Class, Warrior, Level: 7 (Approved)

Post  Teshija Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:41 am

Welcome m8, as you said you are new and didnt get this right, you know you need to change sides and role a horde, right? Very Happy Very Happy
Welcome in!!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Character Name: Etin, Class, Warrior, Level: 7 (Approved) Empty Re: Character Name: Etin, Class, Warrior, Level: 7 (Approved)

Post  Gredeth Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:44 am

Yes, we are a horde guild so we can't invite any alliance members so you'll have to start either a tauren, troll, orc, undead or a blood elf character to join us. Smile

Oh, and welcome! Very Happy
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:47 am

Hello mate Very Happy Before we give you a final approval on your application please clarify this ally - horde thing for us Smile We are Horde and your dwarf is an ally toon which can not be in our Guild due to different faction Smile

Are you going to start new horde character on Shattered Hand realm? Smile If that's the case then welcome aboard! Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Captaine Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:32 am

Hey guys,
Sorry for the mix up, cheers for your understanding.
I will change my character and realm now but keep my character name the same!

See you there!

Captaine

Back to top Go down

Character Name: Etin, Class, Warrior, Level: 7 (Approved) Empty New Character

Post  Captaine Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 am

Hey again!
I've just changed my character:
Character Name: Etin, Level: 1, Class: Orc, Realm: Shattered Hand.

Hope thats sorted everything. I'm going to get into the game and start exploring. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Mike

Captaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:45 am

Good stuff mate Smile Welcome on board Smile

EDIT: Whisper any of us in game for invitation Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:35 pm

Welcome its race not clas Wink
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Welcome mate, glad to have you on board! Smile
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:56 am

Welcome Very Happy
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down