Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buculus - short intro ;)

5 posters

Go down

Buculus - short intro ;) Empty Buculus - short intro ;)

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:56 am

Where do I start... My name is Maciek or Matt in english Smile I'm 27 and I'm Polish Smile

At the moment I live and work in Ireland together with my wife (Nahi) Smile I'm a Civil Engineer working as a Quantity Surveyor (cost management) for one of the Irish construction companies in Dublin. I usually look after 2-3 construction projects around the city at anyone time and run them cost wise Smile

Recently we moved out from Dublin to Celbridge - small town 20km from Big Smoke (that's how some Irish peeps call Dublin Razz)

I'm quite easygoing, I like good music (Metallica and Papa Roach ftw!) and old movies with Bruce Willis Smile and of course motorbikes which are my passion Smile At the moment a Yamaha V-Max is my joy and pride Very Happy

I love all computer games Razz Used to play a lot FPS like Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament, TPS like Max Paine and Hit Man, racing like all NFSs, Colin, Gran Turismo, Moto GP, strategy like Commandos, Settlers and many others Smile I'm a big fan of Diablo and Diablo II - all these heart attacks and sleepless nights... those who ever tried know what I'm on about Wink

I play WoW for about a year now and tiried most of the classes in game Smile This is my first time on horde side and have to say I really enjoy it Smile I still have to learn a lot about this game but I belive we all started somewhere Smile

As you already know english is not my native language so I tend to make a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes but I like to think that my english is good enough to communicate without problems Wink

I'm quite talkative and like to help others both in game and real life Smile

I started this Guild to meet new people and make friends over the time. For me it's not only about instances and leveling but mainly about other people who I can chat with and enjoy my wow time when I'm on line Smile

I think that's about it but if you have any questions I'm more than happy to answer them Very Happy

Thanks Smile
Matt aka Buculus Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Buculus - short intro ;) Empty Re: Buculus - short intro ;)

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:13 am

I started this Guild to meet new people and make friends over the time.
So far so good. Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:36 am

Your english is great Very Happy

That's an awful lot of smilies you've got there Razz
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:45 am

Meh theres nothing awful of smilys! Sad

They are Good for you!

drunken bom cheers santa santa rendeer rendeer farao farao king king albino albino Basketball Basketball Basketball affraid monkey cat alien alien pale confused pig Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Question Exclamation Idea Idea Arrow cyclops What a Face What a Face santa jocolor queen queen geek scratch study lol! afro afro flower elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant flower lol! lol! lol!
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Good mother of god Spiderspy :O

Get Nahi to post some info up, Buc! Very Happy
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Talking about an awful lot of smileys, holy shi- Spiderman Very Happy
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 am

Kadath wrote:
I started this Guild to meet new people and make friends over the time.
So far so good. Smile

I hope so mate Wink

And thanks Zimone - I do my best Wink

Akaris - I'll ask Nahi to put something up but as she got promoted and moved to some other office she has now some surf control and can't be here much during the day if at all Razz

EDIT: And I love emotes and smileys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down