Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICC 25 - my topic is toooooo short

+2
MooLoove
Lillknekten
6 posters

Go down

ICC 25 - my topic is toooooo short Empty ICC 25 - my topic is toooooo short

Post  Lillknekten Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:02 am

What is your thoughts about ICC25?

How many active members do we have now?

Do you think we should make a team of lets say 17 members and find 8 other or do you think icc25 should be skipped at the moment?

Last group I played in was 2 hours of people calling each other names and other really stupid comments.

Lillknekten

Back to top Go down

ICC 25 - my topic is toooooo short Empty Re: ICC 25 - my topic is toooooo short

Post  MooLoove Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 am

I'd rather go as a full guild then having to pug people, even if we have to wait a while for it to happen Smile

Just my opinion on it <3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:02 am

Yes we have hade this discusion whit many players, i can remamber who though.... scratch , and yes ofc we should try some ICC 25 man but right now its a bit on hold sins we are short of players and i think many want to focus on ICC 10 man...Smile. One ide i have is to combine whit another guild that way we can have say 14 from our and 11 from another guild then its not realy a pug and much more fun to play but right now im looking for that guild... scratch . So if you knowe any that might be interested plz let me knowe...Smile

However this is more Schaahs Baby and i will let him make the final comment ...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:45 am

OK my only experience with pug ICC 25 was really great apart some DK unleashing ghoul on the first boss while we were still buffing up. We cleared 4 bosses without wipes and even did the quest for the sack of frosty treasures, so it was really good.

The thing is PUGs can be ok if raid leaader have the will power to filter through crap, and to set roles straight right before the start. EG loot roles on BoP and BoE both, and explain that even on slight abusive manner they will be kicked. However I would do this only if we have a good chunck of guildies in lets say no less then 18ish and if tank and healers are provided by us.

If nothing else we can try first 4 bosses which are rally no different in 10 and 25 with possible exception on second boss.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:08 am

As Buc did I pugged ICC 25 (as tank) a couple of times with no particular problems up to 1st spire done. I think that, as a whole, we are more then geared to progress as a guild into it and I'd be glad to get into if i can (e.g. if raid is scheduled to start quite late at night).
Have you all a great time!.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:43 am

Yeah Serjo you havent been able to raid that much whit use and that is realy sad...Sad. At what times in the evening can you commit to raiding...Smile? say a sunday
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:05 am

Leannah wrote:Yeah Serjo you havent been able to raid that much whit use and that is realy sad...Sad. At what times in the evening can you commit to raiding...Smile? say a sunday

Eheh, as i said many times it comes to about 10.00 p.m. CET (+1) time.
If our GL-CL-soldiers have nothing against it ill try to set a ICC 25 event on a night quite a bit beforehand so maybe some ppl will have the pleasure to join (I for sure will have the pleasure of playing with yuo all guys/ladies anytime).

Have you all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:43 pm

I did try to get a regular ICC25 going some months ago but it was a big clusterfuck. Most of the people signed up was undergeared and after 4 weeks i stopped putting up the Raid (last time we didnt even get down the first boss!!). This made me disillusioned about ICC25 guildruns. The fact that I befored this had pugged ICC25 and without any problems had down the first 4 bosses didnt make things better. But if people wanna do a new try to do a guild ICC25 run, ofcourse im willing to come.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:32 am

schaah wrote: if people wanna do a new try to do a guild ICC25 run, ofcourse im willing to come.

ICC 25 is up in calendar. Let's see if we can manage to start it or not.
Ofc, since it was me to put it it's scheduled for 10 .p.m. (Italian time - CET +1 +1 "legal" time).

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:08 am

Nice one mate i have a look and try to be there...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Mon May 03, 2010 8:41 am

Deleted event (ICC 25 for tomorrow) due to lack of applications.

Thanks to those who had applied, tho, even if "tentative".

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down