Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly gatherings

5 posters

Go down

Weekly gatherings Empty Weekly gatherings

Post  Buculus Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:34 am

Over last few weeks we had our guild gatherings on regular basis and we never managed to have more than 5-6 people attending them... I was wondering yesterday if we should continue with our weekly meeting as most of the guild members doesn't seem to be interested in them or is not around at the time of our meeting. We did raid astranaar, darkshore and ruth theran village yesterday but with only 5 or 6 of us we got wiped by the first guards in ruth theran. We need at least 10-15 people attending if we are to raid anything else than astranaar (which will get boring if that's the only place where we will be heading to). Maybe it's the day or time which doesn't suit most of us? Let us know please as there's no point in having guild gatherings when we have to raid in 5 or 6 people... It's even hard to call it a raid Razz It was great fun yesterday and could be much better if we had more people with us.

To cut long story short:

1. Is time/day not suitable?
2. Are you interested at all in guild gatherings and raids?

Thanks Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Weekly gatherings Empty Re: Weekly gatherings

Post  Spiderspy Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:25 am

friday/saturday would be better for me or earlyer on the day on the sunday but i can still go i gues Razz
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Etin Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:17 am

Buculus wrote:Over last few weeks we had our guild gatherings on regular basis and we never managed to have more than 5-6 people attending them... I was wondering yesterday if we should continue with our weekly meeting as most of the guild members doesn't seem to be interested in them or is not around at the time of our meeting. We did raid astranaar, darkshore and ruth theran village yesterday but with only 5 or 6 of us we got wiped by the first guards in ruth theran. We need at least 10-15 people attending if we are to raid anything else than astranaar (which will get boring if that's the only place where we will be heading to). Maybe it's the day or time which doesn't suit most of us? Let us know please as there's no point in having guild gatherings when we have to raid in 5 or 6 people... It's even hard to call it a raid Razz It was great fun yesterday and could be much better if we had more people with us.

To cut long story short:

1. Is time/day not suitable?
2. Are you interested at all in guild gatherings and raids?

Thanks Smile

def interested. a week night would b best for me. after 9 on tue/thur or after 6 any other night... Very Happy
Captain Etin
Captain Etin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:33 am

Definitely interested. Just need a few more lvls so i can be helping out, and not just coming along Smile
Like it is now fine by me, I will come to those i can, but i won't be able to come to every single one, obviously enough Wink
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaplian Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:51 am

Although it feels like I've been away every weekend lately, the few I've been to have been fun.

I don't mind the time, but one thing I have been guilty of lately is wanting to catch up to the higher levelled people instead so I don't miss instances. I love the idea of doing something or just meeting up as a guild though.
Anaplian
Anaplian

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:53 am

Hmmm if people are away during the weekends maybe we should think of some other day as suggested above? Then again - I can't guarantee I'll be on every one if it's going be in the middle of the week.

How about Friday night then Question
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down