Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly VoA10

4 posters

Go down

Weekly VoA10 Empty Weekly VoA10

Post  LordMucifer Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:05 am

m00 ppl

Im gonna put up a weekly VoA10 raid for almost every monday night at 19.00 for those who are tired of random pick-up groups, which just ends up with leader ninjas items and sells them for gold or so,.. Much better to go VoA with guildies I thought =D We mainly go for the Toravon and Koralon bosses,.. but if ppl interested in collecting pvp gear or so, we can ofc go whole =D After all Toravon does drop t10 gear, which I believe almost all of us needs (+ 2 frost badges ;D ), so its nice farm him every week. Been doing this the last 2 mondays, and it's worked fine (more pplz!! would be nice to like go with 2 groups or so ^^, and then we might even can plan a VoA25) So for those who are interested, join me and some other during Monday nights, and collect ure T10 gear.

// Mighty M00zor
LordMucifer
LordMucifer

Back to top Go down

Weekly VoA10 Empty Re: Weekly VoA10

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:12 am

Very nice initiative mate...Smile. I will signe up as often as i can or atleast be tentativ...Smile. Nizzo and Lea Already have T10 gloves and leggs (or better) so i will have them rdy to help out if you need me and if im online...Smile. But ofc only use them if you need them sins i already have the gear from there....Smile

Good going mate... Weekly VoA10 342285
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:21 am

Ye, it's very nice, although I would like it if you could just make it as a guild event and not send invites to everyone.. Smile Starting to get a bit annoyed with the question mark flashing on all my alts Very Happy
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LordMucifer Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:12 am

ok berg, Ill try to make it guild event,.. but Im not sure how to though, do I have to inv selected ppl,.. or can it read who's alt's and who's main,.. so only one inv per account?
LordMucifer
LordMucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:31 am

When I create and event, I have the option to make choose "Guild Event" - However now that i think about it I'm not quite sure if you can do that or if it's just for officers.. If you can't then just go ahead the way you've done it so far, it's just me being cranky about getting 8 invites Very Happy
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 am

You can do it "Guild event" even if yuo're not a Officer.
I posted that way my "guild events". If yuo set it that way yuo can't invite anyone: it's ppl that have to sign for it and yuo can start inviting the day of the scheduled event.

See ya soon have a good time.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down