Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the point?

4 posters

Go down

What's the point? Empty What's the point?

Post  Buculus Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:25 am

I run some EotS and AV yesterday and got bit pissed off... Why Blizz allows lvl70s to run together with all the rest of the players? By 'all the rest' I mean 60-69 bracket. I understand that lower bracket is 51-60 but then you can access Outlands at 58 and gear up to compensate for lvl60 pvp epics to some extent. Now I'm in EotS or AV running along with all these 'merciless gladiator' geared lvl70s with tons of resi and huge crits... I'm usually 2-3 shotted by pallys or mages or warriors or... you get a picture. Especially that I'm not lvl69 but 66 so far.

Why Blizz didn't leave it as in WSG and AB where I can still run with all lvl60-69 and have fun? At least I still have some chances fighting lvl69 as he has more-less same quality gear/weapon as I have. There's a big gap between lvl69 and 70 in pvp when it comes to gear and weapons.

I just can't get my head around it... Is this mean that I should leave EotS and AV untill I hit 70 and just run WSG and AB for now? Plain stupid...
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's the point? Empty Re: What's the point?

Post  Leannah Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:58 am

A valid point...Smile

I havent plade that mutch pvp yet. I was thinking how mutch pvp do i have to play to be competative in wotlk? I mean i dont want to spend days in pvp only to buy gear that will be obsolite after the 2 first lvl i wotlk but i also want to be able to compet in PVE dungeons. Im first and formost a PVE player.

Any thoughts on the subjekt?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:16 am

I thought that mixing of brackets was mistaake same as german players on english Bg's!!
Heh, I started to PvP as protection, I guess the point being to save up marks for 80. No point spending any time I guess on stuff from 70 now, Guess no point anymore in going to Instances and raids of BC, so I finish unresolved Q and hoard money for faster air mount, and doing netherwing quest for dragon.
Anyways I am protection and 70 and in BG's players ase so geared that I got shot down in the instant. I wear DPS gear inside whith near 9000 HP, tanking has aprox 2000 more). I saw a mage. a MAGE with 12 000 Hp inside Embarassed Embarassed . every other ally have those Illidans warglaives, enchantments cost fortune for that gear along with epic gems people use I guess.
Some experiences from AB last night (1 loss 1 win) as a prot warrior:
When 2 or more get to you alone you die: smae with every class I guess
when you are 1 on 1: depends on the class you fight with and who hits who first and with what
when you are in a group fighting a group you do marvelesly: shockwave 4 allies standing stil for a secon dor two, thunderclap, various shouts, disarm, shield bash, with a healer behind your back and some people to do damge you are a nice little crippling machine. Yours damge output is poor but that that doesnt count in a group of 15 people anyway.
So ill be running them with protection warrior to save up marks for later stuff. There will probably be some mounts, nice trinkets and that stuff, plus is fun.
Who wanna do arena with prot warrior hehe??
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 am

From what I read lvl73 gear from Northrend will be better than lvl70 epics Smile Quite same story as with lvl60 epics and stuff from Outlands Smile I won't be farming for armor but I'd love to put my hands on this 2h axe for my warrior Very Happy It costs 27000 honor and 40AV marks (have marks but I'm short of 7k honor and 4lvls to 70). I'm still not 100% sure if that's the right thing to do as I might get some better axe at lvl73-74 and 27k of honor is a bit of farming so I might save it for some nice lvl80 pvp weapon Razz

As to arena stuff - I can go with you Very Happy hehehe prot and arms in arena ftw Very Happy hahaha Two warriors with no healer - other lads would probably rotfl and we could win then Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:30 am

Buculus wrote:
As to arena stuff - I can go with you Very Happy hehehe prot and arms in arena ftw Very Happy hahaha Two warriors with no healer - other lads would probably rotfl and we could win then Razz
Sure we can take them by suprise:)
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:06 pm

I don't know about you but I don't care who I group with in the arena as long as it's fun Very Happy I played 2v2 on my rogue with my friend's feral druid. We didn't kick much ass but it was very fun Laughing Ironically though, when we planned our moves carefully we lost and when my friend said "let's take the hunter out first" he attacked the warrior and I attacked the hunter and we won Very Happy
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down