Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zygor Guides

5 posters

Go down

Zygor Guides Empty Zygor Guides

Post  Mortious Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:17 pm

I know there has been posts about the use of guides, But I wondered if anyone had used Zygor's Guides and ingame addon? I managed to aquire myself the new updated copy and was thinking of using it to get me to level 30ish (where most of my other chars have got to).

Anyone had any experince with it ?

Mortious

Back to top Go down

Zygor Guides Empty Re: Zygor Guides

Post  Gredeth Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Not me, I've always used Jame's guide and it's fast enough for me. Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 am

Never used a guide!!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:01 am

I go on instinct roar!
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:12 am

Never used this one but if it's not free then don't bother with it mate Smile Jamies guide is considered one of the best guides around and it's absolutely free. As I said many times before - it's not great thing to use if you're new to wow Smile It will destroy your game experience. It's recommended for players who are leveling 2nd or 3rd character and wants to get it to top lvl asap. You'll be like 'go there, do that, don't do this, skip this, skip that, leave your hs in here, don't take this, etc - you get the picture Smile It's focused on very fast leveling leaving huuuge part of the fun away just to get you there in the shortest possible period of time. Relax, take your time and enjoy wow as you go along Smile It's more fun this way when you don't know what to expect next. What fun will you have when you know what's going to happen next?
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 am

Buculus wrote:Never used this one but if it's not free then don't bother with it mate Smile Jamies guide is considered one of the best guides around and it's absolutely free. As I said many times before - it's not great thing to use if you're new to wow Smile It will destroy your game experience. It's recommended for players who are leveling 2nd or 3rd character and wants to get it to top lvl asap. You'll be like 'go there, do that, don't do this, skip this, skip that, leave your hs in here, don't take this, etc - you get the picture Smile It's focused on very fast leveling leaving huuuge part of the fun away just to get you there in the shortest possible period of time. Relax, take your time and enjoy wow as you go along Smile It's more fun this way when you don't know what to expect next. What fun will you have when you know what's going to happen next?

Amen Exclamation
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortious Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:39 am

This one isnt free, but I got myself a copy from somwhere, Im liking it, as I have made loads of Bloodelfs to level 20'ish i thought id atleast use it to get to my top level of 30 and then ill go solo. Its got me from 1-8 pretty dam fast not much of a chievement I know but still !!! Its nice becuase its all ingame and has Tomtom pointer telling me where i need to go next at all times.

Mortious

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:13 am

Mortious wrote:Its nice becuase its all ingame and has Tomtom pointer telling me where i need to go next at all times.

That's what I meant Smile You won't be let to discover world on your own. Fair play if you want to take it to 30 only but be careful as these guides are quite addictive Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:23 am

but be careful as these guides are quite addictive Wink

I second that! Dinging up to three times a day even when you're at level 50 is pretty damn addictive I tell ya! lol!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down