Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 versus 3 Arena Team

3 posters

Go down

3 versus 3 Arena Team Empty 3 versus 3 Arena Team

Post  Venex Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Wandering if there's any rogues here interested in my 3v3.

I don't expect you to spend your life on it, there's not enough to pvp for that obv, it will start out for fun tbh, if we get somewhere i might set up some more stuff, but I'm hoping to start out your average 10-game a week fun team.

I don't mind anyone joining, I know i sound like I'm taking things a bit too quickly but hey, there's never a bad time for arena, right? Wink

Venex

Back to top Go down

3 versus 3 Arena Team Empty Re: 3 versus 3 Arena Team

Post  Gredeth Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:07 pm

I don't have a rogue here (and can't transfer as he's a night elf anyway) but I thought I'd just remind you that it might take me quite some time to get my mage to 70, my shaman (lvl 65 atm) is still my main and I'm going to level him as soon as I can be arsed again. Razz

But who knows, if I like my mage enough I just might level him fast enough to join your team Smile I'm just saying you shouldn't count on it. Wink
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Venex - you're talking bout lvl 80 arena?

I think my prot warrior is the way to go Laughing
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Venex Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:05 pm

haha

Sorry, but no 3v3 cookies for you in this 3V3 <3, but if you re spec arms I'm seeing some big 5v5 pictures...

Venex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 am

Hmmm Venex, you said you're fairly experienced in PvP, was it arena specifically? I'm always eager to learn more and more tricks so I'd love to hear some! Twisted Evil
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:42 am

Venex wrote:haha

Sorry, but no 3v3 cookies for you in this 3V3 <3, but if you re spec arms I'm seeing some big 5v5 pictures...

Nah, was just messing Smile I might respecc arms but don't think my warrior will be my pvp toon any longe. My DK looks a lot better now but I'll see how it will be at 80 Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 am

Buculus wrote:
Venex wrote:haha

Nah, was just messing Smile I might respecc arms but don't think my warrior will be my pvp toon any longe. My DK looks a lot better now but I'll see how it will be at 80 Smile

Sure DK looks good while they're a bit overpowered, just wait 'til the nerf bat hits Twisted Evil
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Venex Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:48 am

@Kad

Yes I'm fairly good in PvP, I've played a mage to the 1800 bracket (PoM Pyro spec, season 3), as a project, so yes I can give you a few tricks of the trade, just so you know I like a challenge, so expect me to be running headfirst at rogues, it's always so funny to see their reactions when they blow all their CD's on a priest <3.

Seriously though, I want it up and running as soon as possible.

Can't wait to see you on Chrommagus, Arena specifically yes, so just ask for specs tactics set-ups etc etc

Venex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Well, I got my mage at level 17 now and respecced frost *pew pew* Smile I really enjoy playing and leveling him and can't really wait to get to STV so I can try some world pvp on a mage! Atm I only know some really basic tricks like poly + fire blast to interrupt spellcasting when CS is on cooldown etc. so any tricks are really welcome. Razz

I hope I can level my mage fast so I can get to the arena with him but I wouldn't like my shaman to fall too far back from everyone. Sad Jame's guide would be a possibility of course.. (again!) I'll have to figure out some reasonable play times to level both of them, like half of my time on my shaman and half on mage or one day on shaman and one on mage, I'll have to look into it ^^ I'm pretty sure you'll get to level 80 before me though so we'll have to see if you want to change the mage in your team when I hit the cap on him Wink
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down