Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonights PVE For the lowbies (SUNDAY 23)

3 posters

Go down

Tonights PVE  For the lowbies (SUNDAY 23) Empty Tonights PVE For the lowbies (SUNDAY 23)

Post  Mortious Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:25 am

I was wondering if anyone is commign to tonights PVE 20ish session ? If so I was wondering if its worth me renting a VENT / TS server for a bit of a chat and a laugh. They are free to rent and you only get them for a few hours, but wont bother if no 1 is interested. Smile

Mortious

Back to top Go down

Tonights PVE  For the lowbies (SUNDAY 23) Empty Re: Tonights PVE For the lowbies (SUNDAY 23)

Post  Mortious Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:01 am

Grrr turns out im not gonna be on, they are turnign off the streets leccy from 6:30 pm coz some houses are powerless Sad DAMMIT

Mortious

Back to top Go down

Tonights PVE  For the lowbies (SUNDAY 23) Empty Re: Tonights PVE For the lowbies (SUNDAY 23)

Post  Captain Etin Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Im having trouble transfering my char so i cant play either sorry matey.

we'll play some other time this week. tuesday and wednesday are best for me Very Happy

Massive Respect!
Captain Etin
Captain Etin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortious Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm

Im good tues and wed Smile so whenever Smile ill keep leveling in the mean time !

Mortious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 am

My mage is level 18 atm so I just might be able to catch up with you guys! Very Happy

Oh and Etin, if you're waiting for some kind of confirmation e-mail from Blizzard, forget it. They didn't send me anything and I was able to play after waiting for about an hour. I could've probably logged on earlier. Just select Chromaggus on the realm list (even if it doesn't show that you have any characters there!!) and you should have Etin there. His name might be something like "EtinF6AM3" which means you have to rename him but that's not a big deal, rename, log on, WTFPWNBBQ! Twisted Evil
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Update: I won't be joining you guys, sorry Sad I'm leveling my shaman again and my mage's still level 18 so I'm too far back. You must ride (or run, whatever Razz ) into the battle without me.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Etin Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:44 am

Gredeth wrote:Update: I won't be joining you guys, sorry Sad I'm leveling my shaman again and my mage's still level 18 so I'm too far back. You must ride (or run, whatever Razz ) into the battle without me.

God Damn It!!! I cant make tonight, but I will be on for a few hours tomorrow night (Ive an assignment due in tomorrow that i thought id have completed by now, but i havent quite managed it!). Hope you guys are on tomorrow though and I'll whisper you then Very Happy

Gradeth, Etin is only lvl 19 so your mage is perfect to ride with me. I am worried that Mortious is going to be nearly out of the twenties by now though Question

Cant wait to be back in the game! (I hate that life gets in the way!)

Massive Respect!!!
Captain Etin
Captain Etin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortious Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:47 am

hehe im currently 26, hopeing to make 27/28 by tomorrow night and 30 by the end of the weekend if all goes to plan. I am looking to roll a mage mind but not sure that if i do ill end up going off on a tangent and not level my Pally.

Mortious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:03 am

Captain Etin wrote:
Gredeth wrote:Update: I won't be joining you guys, sorry Sad I'm leveling my shaman again and my mage's still level 18 so I'm too far back. You must ride (or run, whatever Razz ) into the battle without me.

God Damn It!!! I cant make tonight, but I will be on for a few hours tomorrow night (Ive an assignment due in tomorrow that i thought id have completed by now, but i havent quite managed it!). Hope you guys are on tomorrow though and I'll whisper you then Very Happy

Gradeth, Etin is only lvl 19 so your mage is perfect to ride with me. I am worried that Mortious is going to be nearly out of the twenties by now though Question

Cant wait to be back in the game! (I hate that life gets in the way!)

Massive Respect!!!

Well Mortious is way ahead of us now so I'll level my mage with you, deal? Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down