Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonights raid

4 posters

Go down

Tonights raid Empty Tonights raid

Post  Teshija Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:06 am

Lea or whoever is leading the raid tonight keep me in mind at least for Onyxia run. I can sit Maly out couse there is not anything there I need anymore on Tesh and Nyc doesnt have the DPS for it. I signed originaly on Nyc and removed but forget to put Tesh in, and when I tried to do it this morning, well couldnt do it couse of realm reboots...
So keep me in mind if there is still room.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Tonights raid Empty Re: Tonights raid

Post  Serjo Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 am

.... about Maly, if yuo happened to go to him after Ony and providing there is a free spor and i am online in time (e.g. around 10 p.m.) i would gladly join with Serjo or Uglock (think i have the DPS needed on both or even the healing needed on Serjo as well if need healer) for the Frozen Title. I didn't sign for i can't actually know if i can join so i wouldn't take anyone's place and ofc priprity has to go on ppl who signed for it Smile.

Have you all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:04 am

I will tesh...Smile but if you can then signe up when you get online later today...Smile Althogh signing up whit an alt is not a problem sins i expect pepoul are going on there mains...Smile

Serjo i will do what i can and if im going on the Onyx fight you can have my spot for EoE...Smile Although im not sure im going sins we are 17 signed up so far and i might not be needed...Smile anyhowi have a look whene i get home...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abot Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:17 am

I can just feel the love....I can also feel TOTC 10 whispering to Doomed Riders. Soon the Triumph will flow just like the love.

Abot

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 am

hehe yeah ToTC 10 man would be fun...Smile and something we be doing sone i hope...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down