Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 x 10 ICC run

+10
Reik
Abot
Serjo
gorhq
schaah
Ulaath
Twila
Buculus
Teshija
Leannah
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

2 x 10 ICC run Empty 2 x 10 ICC run

Post  Leannah Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am

So we are going whit 2 groups for ICC ...Smile i wil go saturday and Buc will lead Sundays raid...Smile.

Now i dont want to micro manage you but i just want to chare my ides and thoughts of how i put the groups togheter...Smile. First of all i tryed to put as many on the days the prefered and but i also tryed to get 1 pala, 1 druid, 1 DK, 1 mage ,1 Priest and 1 lock in eatch group for buffs and tactics...Smile.

First boss: Elg OS heal. Ztartchi and Tal are on spikes.

Second boss: Reik and maybee Zeuus on boss all the time then Elg, Ztarchy goes for range adds and Tal, Slinko goes for Meele. Also Tal and Slinko remamber to Spell steal Vampyric touch from the meele adds...Smile

Thired boss: Elg, Riath and Slinko/Tal on boarding team then Elg and Riath in guns and Slinko/Tal help out whit mobbs on our ship.

Fourth boss: This is tricky and if any mage can spec 1 point in "Slow" that would sure help alot to slow the left add...Smile The right add need to be chain of ice (Kay) or HoJ (Elg). Now Riath, Elg and Zeuus on boss all the time and Ztarzhy, slink and Tal on boss and adds. Other then that Ztarzhy will lay down "frost trap" and draw bouth mobs whit multy shot. Now Ztarzhy will stand on the right side therbuy pulling the left add (the one DPS first) diagnoly over the "frost area" now when that add is about 50% Tal/Slinko will stand on the far left side and start DPS (and hopfully pulling) the right add. Kiting him throw the "frost area". When left add is down all (Slinko, ztarchy, Tal) DPS the right one.

Now i knowe this might be micromanaging but its just what i would have done and plz feel free to try or work out other tactics...Smile Although remamber even whit what i suggested some fine tuneing of the DPS will be needed...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

2 x 10 ICC run Empty Re: 2 x 10 ICC run

Post  Leannah Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:32 am

Well We made it...Smile. Bouth groups cleard the first wing and that witout any major hickups...Smile.

Saturdays group was a bit bumpy...Smile. First boss no whipes but we where only 2 Meele DPS alive at the end, andi do owe Schaah a lolypop (for some exelent solo healing at the end)....Smile. Second boss i think was 1 whipe du to some unfortunat bad luck on mobs...Sad. thired boss i think went of whitout any major hickup...Smile. Fourth i think was 1 whipe if im not misstaken but i can be mixxing it up a bit here...Smile. Anyhow Lucky bugger for this one was Reik 3 loots gz on that...Smile othere where Stormboy and Lupper as i recall...Smile.

Sunday group had many players new to ICC 10 man and it all went realy well no whipes untill 3 fight and that might have been because i trickte the healer.... Suspect .... allthough i still blame About i meen realy if you as a healer follow the commands of tank you realy can only blame yourself... Rolling Eyes .... I love you I love you . Last boss we got down to 10 % and whiped, or rather run back to ship and reseted, but on second try we downed him...Smile. Lucky rollers on this raid was the druids...Smile. 2 offspec gear to Henke and one MS to Milkyme, Ulaath got a back and some OS braces and tanks got 1 item eatch...Smile. Legs for Kay and Shield for me...Smile. The clouth players hade a bad night though...Sad.

So all and all a succuses...Smile. Now there are 2 new groups up for Wensday and Thursday so plz signe up the day that suits you the best and if bouth works then signe up on bouth...Smile. Now we still are many that can go to ICC and everyone will still not get to go even whit 2 groups....Sad. Now we will rotait players a bit and that includs officers, Including Lea...Smile.

On a side note: I did some mathe on the next boss and as it looks 5 DPS need an avarge of 4,7 K DPS to get him down in time. plus the tanks will take some havy dmg and there will also be constant raid dmg. Saying this this boss will be a "gear check" boss for sure. Although i think we should have a go at it but for now i think we should aim at gearing up a bit on the first 4 bosses...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:28 am

OK guys just to let you know that my comp has gone bollocks a bit and I am doing complete windows rehouling, installing No7 and such. This means I ll need to reinstall the whole frikking game and you guys know how long that can take. So Ill try and get it sorted by tommorows continuance of our raid. Ill let you guys know latest at 4 PM tommorow before I leave work what can be expected from me tommorow.

However in light of some new discoveries on Festergut and what Twila just said I think I have a way to get him down fast and safe! Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:08 am

Go to work on it soldier, there is no exuse for latnes or absens.... 2 x 10 ICC run 625610

/Drill sergent Lea
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:19 am

Well I sort it all out, have new windows 7 installed BUT my internet is totaly screwed up and I cannot log on from home. So need to wait for providers service team to come and check it out.

From work I can log on, np but home network has gone bananas.........
So I might be looking at some days without wow,..... when I think out on all emblems of frost I am missig out.... Sad Sad Sad
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:29 am

Great job lads Smile I'm sorry that I couldn't join you this weekend but had some IRL stuff in the way Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:49 am

So Tesh you will be a noshow for today? and maybee Thusday aswell?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:51 am

If Tesh is a noshow today can you come and tank Buc? its 7.45 pm?...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:08 am

Well all depends when servicers arrive.... we will have to wait and see...
But it would be prudent to hold someone in reserve.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 am

Put me as reserve tank for tomorrow. Can't promise I'll make it though...
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:09 am

But how about tonight Buc? Is that a possabilaty? If not ofc its np...Smile

Or we can say like this, bouth Tesh and Bus, if you can, try to be online tonight so we can have a go at this 5 boss...Smile. If noone of you can come then np we just skip it...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:39 am

I'll try but can't promise anything. I say it's 50/50 at best from what it looks like at the moment Sad
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:32 am

That is good mate...Smile hopfully either You or Tesh will be there...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 am

Internet is working, downloading patches ATM should be on but maybe a bit late..........
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Well we downed Festergut...Smile But it was Extreamly hard...Smile but tremandus fun...Smile it was one of those momments like Malygos...Smile. We tried some tactics but settled whit the one we tried on sunday and then we got to work...Smile. we hade him down to 150k after a few tryes the next try we got him to to around 50000 hp after that to 30000 hp. I did not knowe if i was supose to cry or laugh so close so many times...Smile. after 150k Twila and schaah whent for some SP boost potions and me and shanla synced our Nuke buffes and then finely we downed him on exactly 5 min 00 sec...Smile. That is what i call a close call...Smile. It was one of the most fun fight i have done in a long time... 2 x 10 ICC run 147228 .
Lucky looters was Bere who got some OS boots and Twila got a nice staff that Lupper gratiously passed to him...Smile.

And her are somthing for the DR arcives...Smile

2 x 10 ICC run Festerguty

However dont all go slacking of now... 2 x 10 ICC run 625610 Today is a new week and we need to get in there again this week for some more epic fighting...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:20 am

Gratz all, sorry I wasnt there for the epic event Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:33 am

Teshija wrote:Gratz all, sorry I wasnt there for the epic event Very Happy

Ditto Smile

great job all!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:16 am

As Shanla said elsewhere ... it was so close that I was certain we had wiped again Very Happy
Probably single extra hit or crit make the difference affraid affraid 2 x 10 ICC run 681779

In other news, I read that the next wing of ICC is being made available next Wednesday

And most importantly a big thank you to Lupper for leaving me the staff cheers cheers
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am

Well First group this week manage to down all bosses in first wing whitout any problems...Smile. The new looting system worked out well imo...Smile. the onlyone whitout any loot so far is Ulaath (Who accualy won the a 2h axe but grasiously gave it to Kay), Shanla and Reik (although that lucky bugger gott 3 loot last time we where there.... Suspect ).... I love you I love you . So all and all a good run we have 2 whipes on bosses (1 and 3) and 1 on trash...Smile.
We also hade a go at Rotface and it looks duable we just need to work on it a bit to get it right but it looks like you will be needing 3 healers atleast for now and some "on ther those" DPS...Smile.

Next group will go today...Smile. As it looks right now i can tank that one but Buc if you want to, try to be online by 7.45 pm and you can have Nizzo´s spot...Smile. This group will have no AoE slow effect so it will be tricky on last boss...Sad but whit Twila, Milkyme, Yazan and Tal slow effects i think we will manage it...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaath Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:20 am

Good luck for tonight guys

Ulaath

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:17 am

Don't think I'll make it but I keep my fingers crossed for ya Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:46 am

Group 2 This week started out a bit bumpy due to many players beeing absent due to varius resons...Smile. But we eventualy got on the way and we manage to down 1 boss whitout any whipes...Smile. Second boss however was a bit bumpy...Smile We just couldent get our hands around her. It wasant anything lacking but it was one of those times whene you start whiping you just keep doing it...Smile If it is due to lack of focus, nerves or whatever...Smile. Anyhow whene we finaly downed her we went on and downed 3 boss whitout any whipes...Smile

Looters this time where Ztarzky that got 2 MS rolls some braces and a back...Smile. Femi got a tanking shield, Yazan a DPS trinket, Tal some braces and i got some OS Healing leggs...Smile. On a personal note i have so far 1 MS loot but 2 OS loots from ICC on Nizzo...Smile Well regardles im happy...Smile.

This raid will try to continju on monday but if so we could realy need another tank if either you Buc or Tesh have time and are not saved....Smile Anyway time will tell i guess...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 am

How did it go yesterday?
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:57 am

Didnt down anything but thash. But we did learn the tactics and Im possitive to that we next time will down bouth festergut and rotface.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:19 am

Which wing are we continuing next Sunday?
Plague or Blood?

Imo the Blood Prince Council sounds easier than both Rotface and Festergut.
Do I need to prepare a tanking spec for it?
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum