Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 x 10 ICC run

+10
Reik
Abot
Serjo
gorhq
schaah
Ulaath
Twila
Buculus
Teshija
Leannah
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

2 x 10 ICC run - Page 3 Empty Re: 2 x 10 ICC run

Post  Leannah Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 am

Good to knowe and hope you get it online for thes weeks raids...Sad Are you or do you want to sigen up for them? i think Twila will make the groups tonight. so say here if you would like to come so he knwes...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

2 x 10 ICC run - Page 3 Empty This weeks raid

Post  Reik Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:45 am

Hi, I hope to be back on tomorrow (fingers crossed), so if you could bear me in mind for Wednesday's raid that would be great :-)

Thanks Reik
Reik
Reik

Back to top Go down

2 x 10 ICC run - Page 3 Empty this weeks raid

Post  Reik Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 am

Ps I think you can access the guild calendar from the wow armoury. I will log in now from work and try and sign up for tomorrow Smile

Reik
Reik
Reik

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:12 am

On that note, Twila? Am i signe up for anything tonight on any character? I did not relogg last night sins i was totaly beaten and i fell asleep on my coush...Smile and this morrning whene i went to check it i could not log on due to server maintnens....Sad
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:17 am

Leannah wrote:On that note, Twila? Am i signe up for anything tonight on any character? I did not relogg last night sins i was totaly beaten and i fell asleep on my coush...Smile and this morrning whene i went to check it i could not log on due to server maintnens....Sad

You're confirmed with Leannah on Wednesday and with Nizzo on Thursday at the moment.

However Thursday's group only has 1 tank (Nizzo) and 1 healer (Shanla...who is on Tentative).
It would help if you tanked with Nizzo on Wednesday, so that Silahco can tank on Thursday, and you could then be free to go on Jolly on Thursday.
But this would mean you would not play with Leannah on either day ... so it's up to you really. Very Happy
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:05 am

If all goes well I should be able to jump in on THursday. But dont hold me to it yet. Will know more tommorow!

It looks like you cant live without me, so Ill have to save your collective, bacons, hides and bones again.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:47 am

Greeeeeeat Tesh... Rolling Eyes .... *whispering* Do anyone knowe if he still knowe how to hold a sword? Or has he been absent to long?

All kidding asid glad to have you back mate...Very Happy. just a recap pointy end of sword goeas against the enemy just jump in there and let them beat you to a bloody pulp and Nizzo handle the rest...Smile

Regarding your post Twila Ofc if needed i will tank but we might se later tonight how it goes and what is needed now that Tesh might return...Smile. The facts still remains i dont rightly need any more emblems on Lea and only dropps from sourfang and onwards but She is my main and i want to proggres whit her. However if im needed as a tank and Healer ofc i can do that...Smile. But as i said we see later tonight...Smile

I just like to add that if i have time i will gladly help out whit jolly and Nizzo but they are alts and will only be used if needed they will not take a spot from other guildys. Lea is my main and it is she who counts like it is for all other main in guild...Smile. So im only taking up spots in raid whit nizzo and jolly if they are needed...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:05 am

Im pretty sure i can help out with the tanking on thursday if needed. Bought some new recipes for blacksmiting and Femia just love to show of new cloth to that skank Nizzo =)
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:07 am

Well some recap from this weeks raid group one downed 4 bosses and we where thinking of continjuing but sins we are missing 3 players at it is now and group nr 2 only can continju on sunday evening aswell i took the desition of continjuing whit the group where all could make it. It was not an easy desition...Sad but i hope all in group 1 can understand that i do the same for you if the tables where turned. But 4 bosses are not bad and some of use got some loot and Ryze debut healing togheter whit Berts veteren healing went of whitout a hitch...Smile. Shanle also made his debute as a tank whit revelek and that want well to...Smile So for next week i hope you all signe up again and we see if we can get some more bosses down...Smile. Great jobb all...Smile

Group 2 hade a blast from the past returning...Smile WB Tesh...Smile. We downed 4 bosses rather easily and i finaly got my neck...Smile. Tesh hade some DC problems however...Sad but then Femia jumped in and saved the day and we manage to down bouth rootface and festergut...Smile. Lucky looters where ME, Tesh and Missliss but espacialy Hassee and Lillekneckten who got 3 MS loot eatch...Smile. Also i was realy happy and impresed by the DPS from everyone it showes that you realy have put in some work on your rotation and geare sins last time i saw you...Smile. I even got betten by a stinking Meele in DPS on festergut... Mad .... great going all.... 2 x 10 ICC run - Page 3 342285
Anyways We will continju Sunday evening and hopfully down the proffesor but also be rdy and read up some on blood council and dreamwaker we make a collectiv desition on sunday evening where to go...Smile

Overall i say it was a good raid week 1 group will keep progressing the other did a nice farm run...Smile. And remaber signe up next week aswell the more we are the better group configuration we can put toghter...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillknekten Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:03 am

I will be skiing all day sunday-sunday, I will do my very best to be able to join and continue for the professor.

Thank you all for the fun last night

Laughing

Lillknekten

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:10 am

Great LilleK have fun...Smile But try to be on time for raid...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:46 am

Im just posting here but i will also call schaah if needed. Im in a kind off bigge meeting amoungs many diffrent companies here in the region and as always if you mit scientist and buissnes folkes the discussions drag on...Smile. so we are a bitt off schedual so to say...Smile. Now i will make it to raid but i might be a bit later 15-30 min tops but hopfully and most likly i will be on time i just wanted to give a heads up...Smile. So someone ells can form the raid and start clearing trash if im not online...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:54 am

Well this week we are missing 1 tank in one group on wensday...Smile Thusday are only 6 players left...Sad But i let i stand if you want to try pugging it...Smile in thusday group you need 2 tanks, 1 healer (depending if Bere can come), and a random DPS...Smile

Im literary off now cu after easter...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:22 am

Well due to a absens of players latly we have to cansel Group 2 ICC raid this week...Sad. We try again next week and see
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:25 am

On a Happyer note we manage to down boodcouncil last night...Smile. so now we are 8/12...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:08 am

gz guys, nice that the guild have downed the bloodprinces
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillknekten Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 am

Cant we come as many as possible tonight and then pick up some people to fill out the raid?

Lillknekten

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 am

^^ that wud be good because the rest of us wont miss out then. Crying or Very sad
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 am

Ofc you can do that...Smile if you want to...Smile But i think your 4 in it right now...Sad But who knowes you might find more online...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:44 am

Love your new Avatar Moo, did like your old one also I love you
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaath Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Just want to say for the people who I was supposed to be doing the continuation with tonight, sorry for not being able to make it.

Ulaath

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:59 am

Np Mate it happens...Smile We downed Festergut and Rootface and hade a good stab at the proffesor...Smile. Also we desided to extend this look so we can keep progressing next week...Smile But we still have a open signeup so all kan feel free to signe up but that meens there will 7 bosses down and we aim downing Proffesor, Dremwaker and Bloodqueen next week..Smile. Alternative we can use our old extention on Grim where we have downed Proffesor but not blood council. Personaly i think blood council is easier to kill. What do the rest of you all think...Smile?

Personaly i think its time for some serious proggres...Smile i want all the rest of the wings down...Smile So we can have a exention on just the lich king...Smile that i can save on Grim...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:28 am

Leannah wrote:Np Mate it happens...Smile We downed Festergut and Rootface and hade a good stab at the proffesor...Smile. Also we desided to extend this look so we can keep progressing next week...Smile But we still have a open signeup so all kan feel free to signe up but that meens there will 7 bosses down and we aim downing Proffesor, Dremwaker and Bloodqueen next week..Smile. Alternative we can use our old extention on Grim where we have downed Proffesor but not blood council. Personaly i think blood council is easier to kill. What do the rest of you all think...Smile?

Personaly i think its time for some serious proggres...Smile i want all the rest of the wings down...Smile So we can have a exention on just the lich king...Smile that i can save on Grim...Smile

Well if you're not going with the same group again I would like to join as well.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:52 am

Ofc that is the ide all who wants to progress from plauge and invards signe up for raid...Smile those who was raiding and dont want to come or dont get a spot can just remowe the extention...Smile or skipp taking it...Smile

I should add that this dont meen that we will just keep extending it but we have been grinding the first 6 bosses for some time now and we often dont have that much time to continju so thats why we do this knowe then we see if players want to gear some more then we just farm the week after that...Smile. It is open for discusion...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Im back on Monday or Thusday so If there is need for a dirty old priest or a lovely stronghearted Paladin Im ready to spank some northy Lich King ass next week Very Happy
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum