Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New patch notes - 3.0.8.

4 posters

Go down

New patch notes - 3.0.8. Empty New patch notes - 3.0.8.

Post  Akaris Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:49 am

All i can say is....its about time! ( Take that SkillKnights Razz )

http://www.wowhead.com/?patchnotes=3.0.8-ptr

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

New patch notes - 3.0.8. Empty Re: New patch notes - 3.0.8.

Post  Teshija Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:49 am

Hehe Finaly, but warriors have wider taunt range now Very Happy (easy tanking), and titans grip penalty is REMOVED Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:26 am

After reading it I think DKs got buffed with this patch... Look at the healing amounts from talents... With glyphs and improved stuff from blood tree you'll be getting like 60-80% hp back? Suspect Reduced CD on anti-magic shield, Blood Aura buffed, Death Pact - 40% healing instead of 20%, no CD on Pestilence, Vampiric Blood adds 20% hp temporarily... and the best at the end - Frost Presence: The bonus armor has been increased from 60 to 80% and magic damage reduction increased from 5 to 15%

80% armor? Suspect Nice compensation for the lack of shield isn't it? Let's say top shields have 8k armor (I think it's below it but lets take it as 8k). Let's say warriors will have 25k armor with shields. DK will have what? 15k? After buff it will jump to 27k... I might be wrong but it looks like DKs will have more armor than warriors/paladins Very Happy Especially with talents increasing your armor value from frost tree (warriors have the same in prot tree).

Ok - they nerfed few abilities but buffed survivality and healing big time. It will just take them longer to kill other classes... that's all.

Great, great buffs for Fury warriors Very Happy Penalty from TG removed cyclops I think that as we have some tanks in Guild I might go for it at 80 for pvp / pve dps ^^ 2x2h weapons with no debuff Very Happy This will be deadly combined with bleeding/DoT effects from Arms tree based on weapons damage Very Happy

And BSs got kicked in da guts again Sad Reduced spell power on the Titansteel Guardian to bring it in line with its item level Sad it has 490 SP atm - wondering what it'll be like after patch Sad Like it was easy to sell it anyway >< Ironically I make more g on blue/green armor/weapons than on epic ones... And increased the material requirements to make high level frost resistance gear created with Blacksmithing. Lol at this one - I had only 1 lad who wanted 2 pieces of armor (it's epic) with frost resistance on it Very Happy Noone wants to buy it and now they increased mats req. Way to go... I guess BSs had their 5min and now back to where it was Razz Maybe this weps/armor was bit OP (like 490 SP in 1h mace???) and there was no better drops around in instances... Dunno Smile

Anyhow - DKs got survivality buffed big time, Fury Warriors will be deadly at 80 with DoTs from Arms tree and BSs will struggle even more to shift their stuff Smile

EDIT: If I craft Titansteel Guardian which still adds 490 Spell Power will it change on the item itself after patch? Or they'll just nerf receipe for future ones? Will it affect already crafted weapons too?
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:34 am

I guess it should affect all weapons regardles when they were crafted!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:18 am

Nyctalus wrote:I guess it should affect all weapons regardles when they were crafted!

I was just bit confused as it is listed separately under proffesions and then items that will be nerfed are listed at the bottom of the page. So I wasn't sure about it but I guess you're right Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:27 am

Leveling my warrior up atm so he can do PvE fury dps at 80 and can pvp with my rogue, so those fury changes are nice (:
Already donig some Naxx Very Happy

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:31 am

Oh yeah, any news about Duel specs?
I heard they were coming in in the next big ish patch ><

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:11 am

Rawrrz wrote:Leveling my warrior up atm so he can do PvE fury dps at 80 and can pvp with my rogue, so those fury changes are nice (:
Already donig some Naxx Very Happy

So you're staing on Bulder Fist mate? Sad
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down