Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patch notes for 3.2 :D

3 posters

Go down

Patch notes for 3.2 :D Empty Patch notes for 3.2 :D

Post  Buculus Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:38 am

Patch notes can be found here:

http://www.wowhead.com/?patchnotes=3.2.0

Apart from HUGE amount of changes (and big big nerfs to DKs again...) there's one that might be of a particular interest to us:

''Dungeon and Raid ID Extensions

In order to allow for parties and raids to progress through instances at their own pace, players can now extend an instance ID on an individual basis.
Existing or recently expired IDs can be extended via the Social tab under Raid by clicking on Raid Info.
The ID of any instance to which a player is saved can be extended. Doing so will extend the instance lock period by the same amount of time as the original lock (i.e. extending an Ulduar instance ID will add 7 days, a Heroic: Halls of Lightning instance ID will add 24 hours, and a Zul'Gurub instance ID will add 3 days to the instance lock time).
An ID can be extended more than once.
An extension can be reversed on an individual basis provided the player does not do anything in the instance during the extended instance lock period that would save that player to the instance.''

The way I understand it it'll allow us to extend ID of our raids. This means we'll be able to do Ulduar bit by bit (and Naxx and EoE) without a fear that it'll be reset on Wedesday Smile It can be extended multiple times and for raids we can extend them by 7 days each time Smile Thanks to this we can take one step at a time in Ulduar and progress through it over 2 or 3 weeks if needed Smile I hope I got it right Smile We'll see Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Patch notes for 3.2 :D Empty Re: Patch notes for 3.2 :D

Post  Leannah Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:16 am

That sound realy good Especialy for Naxx...Smile. However sins most off use is going to need gear from ulduar i would not mind farming it a bit ...Smile But ofc extending it whene we get furthere in is ofc somthing we could do...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:11 am

Sounds great.. Smile

However don't think you're saved to EoE unless you actually kill Malygos which would make an extension unnecessary Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:02 am

Berg wrote:Sounds great.. Smile

However don't think you're saved to EoE unless you actually kill Malygos which would make an extension unnecessary Smile

Hrmph i was accualy polite (or smart) enough to not point out Guild Master stupidaty...now you gona get it Bere.... Patch notes for 3.2 :D 738831
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

Leannah wrote:
Berg wrote:Sounds great.. Smile

Hrmph i was accualy polite (or smart) enough to not point out Guild Master stupidaty...now you gona get it Bere.... Patch notes for 3.2 :D 738831

Oh well, we had a nice run at least, Lea.. Very Happy
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Smart ass, eh? Patch notes for 3.2 :D 625610

lol!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:55 am

Yeah that we hade bere im gona miss you but i hope you undrestand ....

ALL HAIL BUC THE GLORYUS AND PLESSENT SMELLING ORC

....Very Happy
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down