Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mats for Enchanting :)

4 posters

Go down

Mats for Enchanting :) Empty Mats for Enchanting :)

Post  Buculus Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:23 am

As some of you know I picked up Enchanting on Heavyhoof and got it to 275 over last two evenings. My plan is to get to 375 by this weekend.

If you have any greenies for lvl50-70 lying around and taking space in your banks... Razz Generally I need some stuff for DE to get mats as prices on AH are killing me so I will appreciate if you send something over to me Smile

Thanks
Buc
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mats for Enchanting :) Empty Re: Mats for Enchanting :)

Post  Temple Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:22 am

Buculus wrote:As some of you know I picked up Enchanting on Heavyhoof and got it to 275 over last two evenings. My plan is to get to 375 by this weekend.

If you have any greenies for lvl50-70 lying around and taking space in your banks... Razz Generally I need some stuff for DE to get mats as prices on AH are killing me so I will appreciate if you send something over to me Smile

Thanks
Buc

I've been buying all mine from the AH, takes some time and application but I've been steadily making cash and gaining skill for the last week or so. The 275+ stretch to 300 is a bitch seriously - prices on AH for illusion dust and dream dust are horrendous. Armour pieces are not too common either, however I'll talk to you tonight about a plan I have to rectify that particular situation, we could help each other out a bit here...... also - any high end LW/BS/Tailor we have that are willing to help out (and possbily make a bit of profit though I'll have to work that out) could serve to speed things up for us Buc (though I'll be capped at 300 til I level up some, so I'll only benefit to the tune of 4 points lol).

My enchanter is not in guild (don't wanna clutter things up with all my alts everywhere, but I'm all guild at heart of course) but I'm more than happy to help anyone out with any enchanting they need, just speak to Pers or shoot me a mail and if I have the recipe, I'm game Very Happy

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:31 am

Well I have some 4 dozens or so of northrend greenies for you to get you started when you can DE them! But I am missing on that stuff you need though now!
We can go in and raid vanilla wow raids for those (if I am not mistaking the level you need) was reading earilier today and aperently people soloed bosses at 80 so If I tank and you two DPS we can get nice stuff for you to DE/sell.... I need only runecloth for rep:) and that tiger mount ofc Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 am

Thanks lads Smile

Pers - Buculus has 450BS so if you know any good stuff that can be cheaply crafted and DEed for mats give me a shout Very Happy I don't know any high lvl tailor/lw im affraid but I hope we can use Buc for some of the stuff Smile Harkan has 225 in Tailoring but that's probably useless to us at this stage Razz I used him though for strange dust (Brown Linen Robe made of linen cloth and DEed into Strange Dust cheers )

Nyc - over next few days I won't have more than an hour or two in the evenings so farming greenies might not be an option here Sad We could try it next year (hehe - sounds funny Razz 'next year' hehehe)

Anyhow - Pers if you have some plan for crafting/DEing BS stuff give me a shout Smile

But now I need to get to 350 and pick up some Northrend receipes Smile At 375 I will be able to DE all lvl80 stuff (including epics) so to make money to level it further all I need is 375 atm. When I get some g back (it costs a lot to lvl up atm ><) I'll move on to 450 Smile

At the moment I'm 100 lvls away from 375 and DEing all the stuff up to lvl80 epics Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:09 am

A tip is to DE some stuff you make from skilling som other prof maybe someone need to skill tailoring or leatherworking or jewelcrafting then you can DE what those prof makes killing 2 birds whit one stone so to say... Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:04 am

Thanks Leanah Smile I got it to 350 yesterday and can DE most of the Northrend stuff. I have some plan how to make some g over short period of time with my BS and DE Very Happy All I need is to farm one BS receipe in Scholazar Basin... I was farming saronite there and had no problems with lvl76-78 mobs so creaming Trolls who have this receipe should be doable Smile I hope drop rate is at least half decent Smile

If I manage to do it I should have enough mats to lvl up Enchanting and good profit too from selling mats Smile

if any of you need some enchants up to Ench 350 let me know lads Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down