Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save money on new gear - buy mats now! :)

4 posters

Go down

Save money on new gear - buy mats now! :) Empty Save money on new gear - buy mats now! :)

Post  Berg Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 am

I think you should all take a look at the list of new crafted items that should be implemented in Patch 3.3 - Some of them are VERY NICE!

Link to the list

You probably all know this, but most people don't think about it before it's too late, which is why I will give you a heads up now. Most of the mats for these items are easily obtained, which means that if you want to get them there will probably be lots to buy on AH, however if you buy them now and just keep it in your bank, I will almost guarantee that it will be much cheaper than if you wait and buy after patch 3.3 comes out. So do yourself the favour and save some money Smile

And again as I said: You all know this, just wanted to post this as a friendly reminder. Smile

Last edited by Berg on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Save money on new gear - buy mats now! :) Empty Re: Save money on new gear - buy mats now! :)

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 am

Nice one Berg Very Happy Looks like I have to stack up some titansteel bars and eternals Razz Don't want to think how much this new 'orb' thingy will cost Neutral
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Save money on new gear - buy mats now! :) Empty Re: Save money on new gear - buy mats now! :)

Post  MooLoove Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 am

Cheers for the link Berger! Gonna have to start farming the mats for the Earthsoul Boots and Lightning-Infused Leggings Very Happy

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:25 am

Looks realy good.

Have a question regarding primordial saronite.
DO any of you know will it be mined or smited/transmuted and in that case waht will be reagents for it?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:29 am

Teshija wrote:Looks realy good.

Have a question regarding primordial saronite.
DO any of you know will it be mined or smited/transmuted and in that case waht will be reagents for it?

Many people say it's the new "orb" which will drop in icecrown. However I don't know if this is true or they're just guessing.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down