Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few heroic runs

3 posters

Go down

Few heroic runs Empty Few heroic runs

Post  Teshija Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:35 pm

So guys, Kolxa dinged yesterday so there are 4 of us now:)
I will be online pretty much whole day today so if you are up to heroics we can pull a few almost guild runs:) (Free day and wife out of town, coming down with flu so house rest for me)
Anyways post here the time or cya in game!!!!!!!!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Few heroic runs Empty Re: Few heroic runs

Post  Akaris Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:24 am

WOOOOOOOOO! WIFES F - T - L! Twisted Evil

J/K Surprised * Goes fetch medication *

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:12 am

To all 80 es people wholl have time tommorow during the morning/afternoon and who plan to spend it on wow;
I have run through a brief gear check of mine and main gear upgrade I can find are in foolowing instances:
Gundrak (shoulders), Old Kingdom (wrists), Drak'tharon (ring) and ofc last but not least Utgarde keep (sword)! Ofc I dont mind hanging around and tanking in ones I dont need as well!
So make your gear check look for what you need so we can make an list and go to it! Ill bee n line tommorow during whole morning and up to 4 pm at least so if we manage to get organised we can make quite a few runs Very Happy

I think only poor Aka has all the gear he needs prior raids and we are holding him back the poor fellow!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 am

well i dont realy knowe what gear i need for naxx but i think i have at least a fighting chanse. But i will check for gear tonight and ill will also be online tomorrow morning and afternoon...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:31 am

The runns im interested in are Utgard pinnacle (Legs), Violot hold (Wrist, Feet) Grundark (Feet) and Azjol-Nerub (Feet). Sorry to say i havenīt hade the time reading up on tactics for the different bosses and for that im sorry but i been buisse getting Lea ready for this runns and i still have a lot to do...Smile
I knowe i have been realy lacy about reading up on this endgame stuff and askt you guys a lot of stupid questions i just wanted to appoledgies for that and let you guys knowe i realy uppriciated it. I never think i realy got the consept of "endgame" before now. So from now on i will stop being sutch a drag and "kick up" my gaming a nutch...Smile

This is not a self flagellation just a self realisation and im not out for sympathy its just a clear statement of facts that i can easily remady whit a couple of hours infront of Wowwikki....Smile

P.s. I donīt mind haning around as well doing as mutch runs as possible sins i need the faction XP and who knowes it might drop somthing interessting in the other dungeons...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:12 am

Dont worry about the tacts we learned a lot of them by doing them not reading Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 am

Hehe thx Tes....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content