Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hows up for Heroic!!!

+3
Rawrrz
Teshija
Leannah
7 posters

Go down

Hows up for Heroic!!! Empty Hows up for Heroic!!!

Post  Leannah Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:12 am

I knowe after last nights guild run maybee many of you now have you sights on the higer goal of raiding but i knowe that i at least have some raputation and gear grinding to do in some Heroic dungeons...Smile. Im up for any run but im most interested in Leggings from UP, Wrists from VH and shose from either VH, Gundrak or Azjol-Nerub. I can probably add more on but thatīs what i found so far...Smile So as i sade im op for anything.

What runs would you like to do?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hows up for Heroic!!! Empty Re: Hows up for Heroic!!!

Post  Teshija Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:31 am

Dont worry about low gear in heroics m8, there are always emblems, stone shards, etc.....
Besides there are still ring, wrists and sword for me there plus one 1% chance mount drop and 100% timed chance mount drop in Stratholme past which I would realy like to try and pull with guild!

I will be tight with time next days but you guys have Sil to tank and he could use gear as well so.....

Regardles when I am on I am always for good guild runs!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 am

Good and easy upgrades are rep and crafted gear, and if you can get the groups HCs.
I think Kirin tor(sp?) are good for mages (I think your a mage?? lol) as they have a nice weapon and something else I think, plus a spell power head enchant.

For most(all?) of the factions their are daily quests you can do each day for rep, and if you wear one of the 4 tabards you get rep from them in Hcs too, quite abit too Very Happy
I managed to get from like honored to 7/21k revered in 2 days worth of HCs Very Happy

Good luck!

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:14 am

Thx again Raw...Smile

Yeah i spent almost 3000 gold so far on crafted items and im grinding Kirin tor right now bouth in HC (Whit talbard) and The Q-chains i havent done...Smile. So im getting ther and i think im geard enough for raid as well but one can always be better geard...Smile. i think my Hit raiting is good enough right now (about 160) i have sacrafised some for crit and SP sins i always hit anyway. But i can always boost up hit if need be i still have the gear for that. My crit is about 22-23% when bufft so its ok but one can always have more. My main gole right now is SP and plenty of it...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:36 am

Leanah1 wrote:
sins i always hit anyway.

That's true ... in HCs.
It changes in raid bosses which are of higher level than most mobs and bosses in HC dungeons. Hit rating becomes much more important in raid bosses than in normal HCs.
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:14 am

Yeah i knowe but i was talking about the raid we did last night... Smile But your right Twila. Thats why im goin to keep my gear and make sure i always kan reatch a Hit of 250 whitout buffs. But right now i feel i have more use of SP but it will defelenly change further ahead but hopfully by than i have accumilated some Hit bonuses from other gear.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:14 am

Tbh I dont know much about caster classes, but for melee (my warrior at least) Hit rating is sometime really overrated, such as I will NEVER socket my gems or enchant for hit rating, I use the hit rating from gear and gem/enchant for pure dps stats, mostly Stren, which gives me Attack power.

No idea about most stats for casters either, but if I go to a Hc, I like casters to have at least 1500Sp, not sure what kinda gear that is, but then again thats just me...
Most the times I go with lesser geared people than me.

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:24 am

Yeah i agree Raw hit is interesting in that aspect that you defenently need some cause it can realy mess up your casting if you dont have enough but whene you have some incressing it will not give you an exponatiol grouth. Its more of a logritmik scale... If you get my drift...Smile. The first few point are realy golden but the more you get the less 1 point in hit is wourth imo (ofc all trait have that to some extent but its realy pronaunst in Hit imo)
So my tactic was this, buy up gear whit hit now and gradualy switch it out to better gear whit SP and Crit and often some Hit as well thuse your hit will remain more or less constant and Your SP and Critt will increase.
But as i sad i alwaise have som hit Gear whit me that i can exenge if i need a boost in hit for any reason...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:33 am

Leanah1 wrote:Its more of a logritmik scale... If you get my drift...Smile.

The phrase you are after here is 'Diminishing Returns' I think. Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:58 am

Temple wrote:
Leanah1 wrote:Its more of a logritmik scale... If you get my drift...Smile.

The phrase you are after here is 'Diminishing Returns' I think. Smile

Sounds about right...Smile thx Pers
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:24 am

Well i reviewed this old thread again...Smile I still need some EoH and although i probobly could solo almost any HC my self (I tried modesty, it did not suite me) i thought i just check if anyone wants to tag along...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:46 am

Leannah wrote:Well i reviewed this old thread again...Smile I still need some EoH and although i probobly could solo almost any HC my self (I tried modesty, it did not suite me) i thought i just check if anyone wants to tag along...Smile.

Always up for anything as ever Smile just gimme a shout if I'm on an alt and I'll switch to Temple for HC running goodness Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarck Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:44 pm

I'm up for anything! Mostly need stuff from Azrol dungeons (both of them) but dont mind doing any of the HC ones.

Zarck

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 am

Me to im always up to give a helping hand...Smile and i can use some EoH for my PvP gear...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:16 am

I'm up for it as well. Need few bits for Heavy (tanking belt and one trinket - both from AN and then just emblems) but my tanking on him isn't great at the moment Razz I can offer my help on Buc too if needed. Need emblems for pvp stuff Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:24 am

Well i think we might have agroup sone....Smile Heavy as tank and maybee Sils priest as healer...Smile and Zarck and me as DPS. Thene we only need one more...Smile

Just on a side not the Hollydays are comming up and i unfortunatly will have to work some during it...Sad So i want be able to go on my usall hollyday. However sins its only a few houres work every day i will logo some real qualaty gaming time in wow...Smile. Im sending over my lvl 60 Pala today if everything is going as plan...Smile. So if anyone want to lvl some and maybe do some low lvl dungeons during the weekend that might be fun...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:34 am

This weekend will be bit busy for me as he have Easter and we'll have some friends visiting us and all so friday, saturday, sunday and prbably monday morning are kinda off for me Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:40 am

Yea I think easter situation is pretty much the same for everyone here, family and all that stuff coming around.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:11 am

I'm probably working - again...... /sigh

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:30 am

Temple wrote:I'm probably working - again...... /sigh

heheh - these days you should be happy that you have job Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:13 am

Buculus wrote:
Temple wrote:I'm probably working - again...... /sigh

heheh - these days you should be happy that you have job Wink

hehehe oh for sure - I certainly am, which is why I'm putting this extra time in without getting paid for it.....

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 am

Np mates have fun...Smile I will make sure to keep everything "Hunky dory" untill you return so leave me in charge.... For the rest of you *slackers* still remaining we will do dryrunns of naxx all weekend and i dont want any crying or your out.... Suspect ..... You can call me "Drill sergent" Lea... Hows up for Heroic!!! 625610

... The good thing about me is that i atleast knowe i should not have any power or authority.... Razz
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:25 am

Leannah wrote:Np mates have fun...Smile I will make sure to keep everything "Hunky dory" untill you return so leave me in charge.... For the rest of you *slackers* still remaining we will do dryrunns of naxx all weekend and i dont want any crying or your out.... Suspect ..... You can call me "Drill sergent" Lea... Hows up for Heroic!!! 625610

... The good thing about me is that i atleast knowe i should not have any power or authority.... Razz

Hows up for Heroic!!! 681779 Hows up for Heroic!!! 681779 Hows up for Heroic!!! 681779
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down