Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To guys playing mor on alts then mains

5 posters

Go down

To guys playing mor on alts then mains Empty To guys playing mor on alts then mains

Post  Teshija Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:17 am

Would you like me to switch you so that your Alts come to be mains;

Aradodor - Kolxa
Buculus - Heavyhoof
Perspyro - Temple

This is mainly to avoid confusion with officers thingyes (Just would like to see that my officers are on line, and not to write whole explenations to people who to wisp for an invite)!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

To guys playing mor on alts then mains Empty Re: To guys playing mor on alts then mains

Post  Temple Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:05 am

Teshija wrote:Would you like me to switch you so that your Alts come to be mains;

Aradodor - Kolxa
Buculus - Heavyhoof
Perspyro - Temple

This is mainly to avoid confusion with officers thingyes (Just would like to see that my officers are on line, and not to write whole explenations to people who to wisp for an invite)!

I'd like to keep Pers as the Officer atm, I can always do a quick switcheroo if I need to invite/kick anyone, give Temple's name for invites though as I'll most likely be on him for the forseeable Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

To guys playing mor on alts then mains Empty Re: To guys playing mor on alts then mains

Post  Buculus Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:25 am

Hmmm I need to think about it Tesh. I play a lot on Heavy but after checking loot tables I realized that only upgrades for me are in raids which means it will all slow down now and I might jump back on Buc and get him to 80.

I'll tell you for sure after this weeked Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:49 am

Guys dont get me to seriously it was just a suggestion I dont have any problem leaving things as it is...
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 am

Teshija wrote:Guys dont get me to seriously it was just a suggestion I dont have any problem leaving things as it is...

THE KING HAS SPOKEN WE MOST ALL HAIL THE KING.... king A true leader... Wink

I remember the good old buc days one disagremant and your out no fuss ...Wink

Hehe im only kidding guys.... I love you I love you I love you you knowe your our flower
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:33 am

lol!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 am

Awww, we love ya Tesh!! Yes we do! I love you I love you I love you We love Buc too, right? Laughing
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down