Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT's closing in

+2
Temple
Teshija
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IT's closing in - Page 2 Empty Re: IT's closing in

Post  Buculus Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:20 am

There's one more thing Temple Smile Paladins shine as a single target healers (MT in raids as an example) but struggle when it comes to party healing due to no AoE healing, HoTs and so on. 95% of your spells are single target direct ones which doesn't make it easy in instances. It'll change when you'll have 1 goal - keep MT (or OT) alive in raid. You won't have to look after other people as there'll be raid healers with more HoTs and AoE healing at hand. Of course when shit hits the fan you will have to be ready to off heal group but apart fom that you'll just watch boss timers and time your heals on tank Smile That's what I think anyway after seeing pallys in few raids Smile In instances when whole group takes some heavy AoE damage you usually have to cast 5 single spells to top everyon up while druids, priests or shamans can use chain/AoE healing to keep them alive with one or two spells.
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IT's closing in - Page 2 Empty Re: IT's closing in

Post  Akaris Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 am

Buculus wrote:There's one more thing Temple Smile Paladins shine as a single target healers (MT in raids as an example) but struggle when it comes to party healing due to no AoE healing, HoTs and so on. 95% of your spells are single target direct ones which doesn't make it easy in instances. It'll change when you'll have 1 goal - keep MT (or OT) alive in raid. You won't have to look after other people as there'll be raid healers with more HoTs and AoE healing at hand. Of course when shit hits the fan you will have to be ready to off heal group but apart fom that you'll just watch boss timers and time your heals on tank Smile That's what I think anyway after seeing pallys in few raids Smile In instances when whole group takes some heavy AoE damage you usually have to cast 5 single spells to top everyon up while druids, priests or shamans can use chain/AoE healing to keep them alive with one or two spells.

Exactly, spot on.

Although i guess that palys can easily heal the raid too. Seeing as they have fast, direct, high healing spells, seems like you'll be fine healing the raids members too.

But as for your AOE.....i guess developing mad tabbing skills would be nice ;P
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum