Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My head hurts

+2
Teshija
Leannah
6 posters

Go down

My head hurts Empty My head hurts

Post  Leannah Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:20 am

Well i spent the last 2 and a half ours at work reading and printing out tallent trees...Smile

Im going for a arcane spec its more mana depending but we have to se how it works out but knowe i will at least cut down on the long casting times...Smile I have to do some rearengeing in my gear as well and maybee switching one of my proffesions...Smile

Hope its wourthe it ...... at least my covercers think im realy dedicated to my work me still beeing her at 7.30 pm...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

My head hurts Empty Re: My head hurts

Post  Teshija Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Hehe Gz.
The effort was worth while apperently. Now you only need to learn to control it a bit and not pulling aggro so hard! But otherwise it was great!
Just a thought here yestrday we cleared HoL in 32 mins. And I think HoL is about the same size as the single quertr in Nax (maybe even a tad smaller).
So when we start clearing Nax I wanna see 30 mins per quarter run!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:49 am

Teshija wrote:Hehe Gz.
The effort was worth while apperently. Now you only need to learn to control it a bit and not pulling aggro so hard! But otherwise it was great!
Just a thought here yestrday we cleared HoL in 32 mins. And I think HoL is about the same size as the single quertr in Nax (maybe even a tad smaller).
So when we start clearing Nax I wanna see 30 mins per quarter run!

You would think that we could, eh? But bosses take like 5-10 mins per + loot distribution etc etc.

Wouldn't mind trying tho!

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:28 am

Leanah1 wrote:Well i spent the last 2 and a half ours at work reading and printing out tallent trees...Smile

Im going for a arcane spec its more mana depending but we have to se how it works out but knowe i will at least cut down on the long casting times...Smile I have to do some rearengeing in my gear as well and maybee switching one of my proffesions...Smile

Hope its wourthe it ...... at least my covercers think im realy dedicated to my work me still beeing her at 7.30 pm...Smile

How was the mana usage? For the short time I respecced to Arcane I thought someone had put a hole in my mana bucket it dissapeared so fast heheheheehe. It was 'two mobs, drink two mobs drink, two mobs drink' for me - although granted I was levellingn scrub geared.

It'd be interesting to see if you find good mana management with an arcane spec cause it does kill FAST, who knows if you come up with a new design it might be known as 'Lea's build', you'll be famous!

I can see the rest of us surrounded by adoring fans outside the bank in Orgrimmar asking for stories of Leannah the Mage and her amazing killing powers, and we'll all be like:

'Yeah we know Lea, we knew she was destined for great things, no I can't get you an autograph I'm afraid she's in the lab working on a spec for soloing Naxx 25... yeah we know she never stops pushing the envelope, yeah - we love her too, yes you can have a picture of us, Tesh! over here and smile mate - what? you already are smiling oh ok, that passes for a smile in Durotar does it? blimey you'd get arrested with a face like that in Silvermoon...'

or maybe I shouldn't post straight after the first coffee of the day.......

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:52 am

Well depends lot on dps, I guess but bosses realy shouldnt take more then 5 mins.

Take a look at the spider querter first boss is just around the bend 10 mins max till he is down, Second boss one room 4 elite trash groups and 7 non elites groups (humanoid and spiders in boss room and bit before) 10 - 15 mins max and 6 more elite groups till last one which has to go down as soon as possible too so again lets say 15 again. So boils down to (30-40) mins imo.

Plague quarter pretty much the same only places where it could depend is those bats till first boss (depends how mans stone forms will they manage to cast) - so I would say 15 mins till first boss is down, then fast run through that mushroom room which can be easy and fast 10 mins tops. Now depends how many people die on dance but lets make 5 mins there, and then 10 mins till last one is dead with good dps! 40ish mins in the end.

These last two dont have the idea yet but think that millitary will be bit longer!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:57 am

Temple wrote:
I can see the rest of us surrounded by adoring fans outside the bank in Orgrimmar asking for stories of Leannah the Mage and her amazing killing powers, and we'll all be like:

'Yeah we know Lea, we knew she was destined for great things, no I can't get you an autograph I'm afraid she's in the lab working on a spec for soloing Naxx 25... yeah we know she never stops pushing the envelope, yeah - we love her too, yes you can have a picture of us, Tesh! over here and smile mate - what? you already are smiling oh ok, that passes for a smile in Durotar does it? blimey you'd get arrested with a face like that in Silvermoon...'

My head hurts 681779 My head hurts 681779
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:24 am

Teshija wrote:Hehe Gz.
Now you only need to learn to control it a bit and not pulling aggro so hard! But otherwise it was great!
That's the penalty you get for being on top of the dps list Razz
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 am

Temple wrote:
Leanah1 wrote:Well i spent the last 2 and a half ours at work reading and printing out tallent trees...Smile

How was the mana usage? For the short time I respecced to Arcane I thought someone had put a hole in my mana bucket it dissapeared so fast heheheheehe. It was 'two mobs, drink two mobs drink, two mobs drink' for me - although granted I was levellingn scrub geared.

It'd be interesting to see if you find good mana management with an arcane spec cause it does kill FAST, who knows if you come up with a new design it might be known as 'Lea's build', you'll be famous!

lol! lol! lol!

Yes i recon i will do that Temp...Smile and if im working out a build for soloing Naxx 25 be sure i ned a healer and be darn sure it will be you...Very Happy coffe or no coffe....

Yeah thats the price ill pay...Smile but its realy good beeing over between 2 - 2.3 K. I realy got a boost out of it and now i need to start twiking gear and gems. starting by farming rep again to get some nice boots from wyrmrest...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 am

Temple wrote:

My head hurts 681779 My head hurts 681779 My head hurts 681779
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down