Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start date - 25th May

+3
Teshija
Temple
Akaris
7 posters

Go down

Start date - 25th May Empty Start date - 25th May

Post  Akaris Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 am

This is the date i leave for my Army career. For atleast 14 weeks and very likely more, i'll be offline - Whether or not i decide to come back / move on on / leave wow, is yet to be decided.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Start date - 25th May Empty Re: Start date - 25th May

Post  Temple Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:13 am

Aw man, I'm happy for you Smile and sad for us Sad

You've become a rock of reliable healing in the guild and a lynchpin in our raiding, I'm gonna miss you a lot dude Sad

However I want to wish you all the best mate, if you're as successful in your army career as you've been for the Doomed Riders you're gonna do great Smile

Whatever you decide to do with regard to the game in the future, come back and let us know - I for one will be grooved out if you keep in touch here and on vent if possible whenever you can Very Happy

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:25 am

Well m8 as sad I am to see the final date, I am happy for a man who is going after his wishes and dreams.

If you keep your attitude in life same as you do in wow (which I am certain you do) you ll do smashingly in whatever you decide to go for!

As Temple said drop as a line now and then so we know you are all right, and if ever your globetrotting brings you in my parts you know where to reach me!

Enough of this still a long way to go and couple of months till farewell, so cya in game Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:40 am

Yeah we all have to move on at some point that is life...Smile And you still have your carrer path infront of you and i hope its a rulercoster...Smile. Ofc im sad to see you go and hope you stay in thouch but as Tesh sad its still a few mouths of so lets "burn that brighes whene we get to it" and realy make this last time of wow count....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 am

"Congrats" in a really non-perfunctionary way Very Happy
It's just great when IRL achievements like that happen
(pun intended Razz )
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:04 am

Congratulations mate Smile I feel happy and sad at the same time... Happy to see that you're going in the direction you wanted and that you'll be doing something what you want to do. At the same time after 25th of May our guild will never be the same again Sad But hey - we still have 2 months left, right? Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:25 am

Nooo, who the hell will be healing in raids then? Neutral And wtf am I going to do with all the health bars at 10% and no lifeblooms ticking them to full in the next 0.00001 sec??? Mad

Well, I wish you all the best and I certainly hope you'll return to us someday Smile For now, let's just enjoy the two months we have left, eh? Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down