Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application

3 posters

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Stuartie Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:47 pm

1. IRL name: Stuartie Drummind

2. Your age: 17

3. IRL location and time zone: Scotland ( UK ) GMT +0

4. IRL gender: Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here): Played for about 1 year before WOLTK untill i got hacked and lost my lvl 70 priest Sad

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours) Everyday for 4 hours at least

7. What do you expect from our Guild? A nice friendly guild which can show me what iv missed and help me progress threw WOTLK

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? Fun mature player just wanting to learn from the best Wink

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? I just rolled a tauren male druid

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? Skinning and mining to make money and enchanting instead of skinning at around lvl 50

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) well i think number 1 and 4 are both important because you dont want people mucking up the guilds image and people speaking in a different language in GC is VERY anoying Smile

12. What is your level of English? Well im from the UK so pretty damn good

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one) Ronco lvl 2 druid Razz

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular? Friend i used to lvl with said that this was a friendly guild so i though i would apply

15. Any additional information you would like to add

Stuartie

Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty Re: Guild Application

Post  Gredeth Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:52 pm

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? Fun mature player just wanting to learn from the best Wink
The BTT (brown tongue technique) at it's best Laughing

This guy's a friend of mine and I was the one who told him about this guild. Sound lad, get him in NAO, nuff said Smile cheers
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:13 pm

What can I say? Smile Welcome to our guild mate Smile Give us a shout in game for an invite Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:19 am

Welcome mate....Smile

But im a bit curious....What happend to your lvl 70 priest? Did not blizzard reinstat him?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down