Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lea, re: our conversation on vent

5 posters

Go down

For Lea, re: our conversation on vent Empty For Lea, re: our conversation on vent

Post  Temple Mon May 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Yello:

Temple

Back to top Go down

For Lea, re: our conversation on vent Empty Re: For Lea, re: our conversation on vent

Post  Teshija Tue May 12, 2009 12:02 am

O lol! lol!

Man aint it funny how you simply forget about something during the years?

I know It's for Lea, But I looked over it as well amd laughed at myself. Didnt heard that one for years and I tottaly forgot it ever existed geek
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

For Lea, re: our conversation on vent Empty Re: For Lea, re: our conversation on vent

Post  Leannah Tue May 12, 2009 12:31 am

Hehe yeah ofc i remember this guys, im not that young.....Very Happy. And this song is a classic....Very Happy

Tesh: Ofc its for all of use old "gisers"...Smile we just hade a chat about them on Vent and i couldent remember them...Smile

We also hade a discution about the awsomnes of.

....... Embarassed
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue May 12, 2009 1:53 am

Yello have done quite a lot of stuff that people know, but don't know it's by them Smile I was a huge fan for a while back in the 80's.

I can't see it from work but I'm hoping Lea's link is the glorious MC Hammer himself! ooooh gives me something to rush home for and watch...... come on 16:30!

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue May 12, 2009 2:57 am

Well I know I wasn't part of the discussion, but as long as we're at it I stumpled over this one the other day.. Very Happy

From before Will Smith actually was known as Will Smith Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue May 12, 2009 3:25 am

I'm guesing that'll be the DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince (can't see it from work again).

That takes me back - I was very into (what was then) the unerground Hip-Hop movement when all these guys started out, I remember with hilarity that LL-Cool-J's mother wouldn't let him go and perform at the first Fresh-Fest (big Hip-Hop festival in the states, with heavyweights like Run-DMC, Afrika BamBaataa and the Soul Sonic Force etc performing) because she though he was getting too big a head from his fame (he was about 16 at the time and had already had a couple of hits in the Hip-Hop world).

Can you imagine as 16 year old LL-Cool-J 'But mom! everyone's expecting me to perform', 'No! you're getting too big for your boots, you're grounded young man! and don't think I won't put you over my knee for talking back'

I guess it's where he got insipration for 'Mama said knock you out' eh?

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue May 12, 2009 3:55 am

lol! Temp

Yeah i remembere that DJ Jazzy Jeff video as well...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sat May 16, 2009 7:50 am

Oh man... I feel soooo old now lol!

Anyone remembers them?

Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Sat May 16, 2009 7:59 am

lol yea....
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sat May 16, 2009 2:37 pm

unforunatly yes Buc.... Embarassed
..... Very Happy
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Sun May 17, 2009 6:17 am

Dude, you forgot their nr 1 hit! No limit! Very Happy
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Berg wrote:Dude, you forgot their nr 1 hit! No limit! Very Happy

Yes yes thats it I couldnt remember that thing!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon May 18, 2009 1:28 am

lol!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down