Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A server first possibly? any way of telling?

+3
Leannah
Silahco
Temple
7 posters

Go down

A server first possibly? any way of telling? Empty A server first possibly? any way of telling?

Post  Temple Fri May 15, 2009 4:07 am

I bring some good news from my bro, one of his ambitions has been fulfilled and I'm wondering actually if it might be a server first!

After many days of camping out in Zul'Drak - he found and tamed the new spirit beasty!

Piccy of it here (taken from Petopia - not the actual one the bros tamed, hopefully there'll be some screenies of that soon):

A server first possibly? any way of telling? Spectraltigerpurple

rah! Well done bros - hitting 80 and taming the elusive Gondria all in the same week! glorious!

Temple

Back to top Go down

A server first possibly? any way of telling? Empty Re: A server first possibly? any way of telling?

Post  Silahco Fri May 15, 2009 5:25 am

Congratz to your bro on getting that one !

Silahco

Back to top Go down

A server first possibly? any way of telling? Empty Re: A server first possibly? any way of telling?

Post  Leannah Fri May 15, 2009 5:27 am

Ok its desided no point in lvl Grim any more ....Come to think of it i think i need to delete him all thogheter.....Very Happy

All kidding aside Gratz man this pet is awsome it looks realy nice...Smile. DO you need to be BM to tame it?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri May 15, 2009 5:31 am

Leannah wrote:DO you need to be BM to tame it?

I'm pretty certain it's a BM talent pet aye. He's got the pair of them now hehehehe.

Temple

Back to top Go down

A server first possibly? any way of telling? Empty maybe not a server first... but

Post  sylvestercat Fri May 15, 2009 6:16 am

Hi all,

It's a real buzz when you come across these rare MB spirit beasts, they dont show very often and spawn in random locations, but I've managed to tame both now. Cant be many on the realm with both. Very Happy Will post some pics this evening.

sylvestercat

sylvestercat

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Fri May 15, 2009 10:15 am

Gz, however I have seen a hunter with one of the spirit beasts before, but tbh i can't remember which one.. Smile

Might have been the Sholazar Basin one:
Harkoa
A server first possibly? any way of telling? Harkoa
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri May 15, 2009 11:01 am

Berg wrote:Gz, however I have seen a hunter with one of the spirit beasts before, but tbh i can't remember which one.. Smile

Might have been the Sholazar Basin one:
Harkoa
A server first possibly? any way of telling? Harkoa

aye there's a few people with that one - but I've not seen anyone with the new one yet.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri May 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Cool Very Happy Me wants Razz Hehehe - gz mate Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Sat May 16, 2009 2:48 am

Well Sylvester there really is not much to say except you are hunter/tracker supreme!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down