Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ally proffesions

2 posters

Go down

Ally proffesions Empty Ally proffesions

Post  Leannah Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:33 am

I started this tread just to se what proff we have are going to get on our ally server...Smile?

Im thinking of either LW / Skinning or Alchemy / Herbalisem....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ally proffesions Empty Re: Ally proffesions

Post  Leannah Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 am

I showes LW / Skinning although its not written in stone...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:47 am

I went with Mining and Skinning until I figure out what would be most useful in the long run/what I fancy doing.

My 70 alt has tailoring and enchanting both at 375 at the moment in case anyone wants anything made.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:46 am

Hmm i could accualy use 2 more bags...Smile they are rather expenive on this server, i will look up the mates prices for it and get back to you Temp...Smile

On another note...Smile I defelently dont want to dictate to pepoul what to do but i thought i just raise an idea....Smile

One of the buties i found in lvl my first hord char was to gathere and make stuff along the way willes i was lvl thuse getting nice gear and gear related boost during the way...Smile. So thats why im doing LW/Skinning from the start...Smile im planing to put some Armor kits in the GB for everyone to use and other stuff as well and eventualy you Leather wherers out ther can check whit me for any gear i might be able to make...Smile

Again i dont want to tell anyone how to play just to remaind a bit about the perk of lvl char and proff at the same time...Smile. But ofc its also good to gather stuff for money and if you dont knowe what proff to have then waiting might be good...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:09 am

Indeed - but the logical professions for me would be skinning/leatherworking - and I know of at least 2 of you guys with that so far already Smile

I didn't really pick mine for the money (my alt is trading for cash in the same way I do on Chrommagus already) - more just because it's an easy couple of proffs to be doing whilst figuring out what would be good to have.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:34 am

Hmm that is true ....Smile. I might considering going Herbalist / Alchemist then....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down