Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any much needed proffesions?

5 posters

Go down

Any much needed proffesions? Empty Any much needed proffesions?

Post  Soedn Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Well just wondered if there was any much needed proffesions in the guild since I have a new warrior? Smile
Any pointers are very welcome Smile

- Soedn
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Any much needed proffesions? Empty Re: Any much needed proffesions?

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Not sure mate scratch I think we got it all covered so pick whatever you think will be fun for ya Very Happy or what will bring ya some g Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 am

Think we have pretty much all professions covered. Having most of the professions myself i would say that if you're looking for professions to benefit your warrior's stats (tanking stats) you should go JC as one and then Blacksmithing or Enchanting in my opinion..

If you're looking to earn some money i think inscription is one of the best provided you have a herbalist yourself, but also JC is very profitable. Also I've been making some money by making Weapon and Armor Vellums on Beregen (my inscriptionist) and sending those to Dellepude (my enchanter) just to make some of the most used enchants and sell on AH.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:09 am

Berg wrote:Think we have pretty much all professions covered. Having most of the professions myself i would say that if you're looking for professions to benefit your warrior's stats (tanking stats) you should go JC as one and then Blacksmithing or Enchanting in my opinion..

If you're looking to earn some money i think inscription is one of the best provided you have a herbalist yourself, but also JC is very profitable. Also I've been making some money by making Weapon and Armor Vellums on Beregen (my inscriptionist) and sending those to Dellepude (my enchanter) just to make some of the most used enchants and sell on AH.

Thanks for the tips mate Smile I've been thinking of JC all along, and think I'll go a Mining/JC combo Smile
Again, thanks for all the nice tips Wink

- Soedn alien
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 am

Soedn wrote:
Berg wrote:Think we have pretty much all professions covered. Having most of the professions myself i would say that if you're looking for professions to benefit your warrior's stats (tanking stats) you should go JC as one and then Blacksmithing or Enchanting in my opinion..

Thanks for the tips mate Smile I've been thinking of JC all along, and think I'll go a Mining/JC combo Smile
Again, thanks for all the nice tips Wink

- Soedn alien

I dont want to discuridge ju but be prepaired to do some crying from about 250-300 skilling in JC lvl...Smile

Nah its OK just a bit expensive but everything after that is easy imo...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:03 am

Im stuck at 414-450 now..... at JC
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Teshija wrote:Im stuck at 414-450 now..... at JC

• Buy gems
  • Craft gems
  • Sell crafted gems

Any much needed proffesions? 342285
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down