Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LFG almost any HC (Gearing up)

+2
Leannah
Berg
6 posters

Go down

LFG almost any HC (Gearing up) Empty LFG almost any HC (Gearing up)

Post  Berg Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:01 am

My pala turned lvl 80 yesterday (btw thx for the gz Leannah, was afk when you were online)

So I'd love it if I could find a group for my gearing up my pala and ofc I would rather prefer guild runs than doing pugs.. It's just more fun Smile

Going for tanking on this one, but not sure if I'm geared for heroics yet, so if I'm gonna tank I think I need one of our imba healers with me in the first heroics Smile

Because it's summertime and activity is a bit low my intention with this topic was that we could set a date or 2 where we run through the whole list. Anybody rdy?

My "list" contains:
  • Utgarde Pinnacle
  • Drak'Tharon Keep
  • Gun'Drak
  • Violet Hold
  • Azjol-Nerub
  • Old Kingdom
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

LFG almost any HC (Gearing up) Empty Re: LFG almost any HC (Gearing up)

Post  Leannah Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 am

Well mate i have Grim that need alot from HC as well so im defelently in....Smile However though as you said its summer and this weekend is midsommer which at least in sweden is a big thing so i will be gone this weekend hopfully geting some collour on my little bloodelf legs and maybee drink a Beer or two whiles BBQ some newely slayin kodo...Smile.

But ill be back on sunday evening and after that ill be here for 4 days befor im gone again, One off them i need to help a friend whit some building, but the other 3 are whide open so count me in on thouse...Smile. If your not geard up already by then...Smile.

After that it will be a bit on and off for me however i will defelently be able to logo on some playing time but i can post that better later...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 am

I would like to gear up my shadow/ holy priest aswell, so i'm in if you need some DPS, I can heal on him aswell if needed but atm my gear is not quite up to standard so might be a bit hard keeping up at first.

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:44 am

Hehe this is nice we are starting from scratch whit all char in group this is gona be fun and challanging...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:32 am

I'm game - anytime I can be of help - preferably as Pers (for his own gearing) but as Temp if needed Smile I.I.O.I.I.! Poke your head in Ravenholdt and grab me there if I'm not on Chrommagus.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:41 am

I have my last exam of this schoolyear on tuesday, so I will be studying a lot the days up to that.. But how do you feel like tuesday evening then guys? Smile

I can try tanking so Pers can join, but as I said I'm not sure if my gear is good enough for it yet. So we just need a healer now if Ochan is gonna dps.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zushenk Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:58 am

I can bring Zushenk along if you need him.

Zushenk

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:16 am

Tuesday sounds good to me....Smile i will be online on either Chromaggus or Ravenholdt from about 6 - 7 pm server time...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:43 am

well if all is rdy I'd say we should try with this group tuesday then:

Silahco's priest as healer ? Hope that's okay
Perspyro
Leannah's hunter
Teshija's hunter
My pala as tank

Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:56 am

I can alter whit Zus...Smile so we both can get some gear if you want to mate...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 am

Well I am in as soon as I grab normal internet, now its storm here and I can bearly log on, move for a few steps and getting DCed. Damn mobile internet!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:12 am

Ahhhh back to 4 days off wow...Smile. Dont get me wromh my weekend was great some good friends, some sun, some nice food, some swimming and also some rollercoster (i cant remember whene i did that last)...Smile.

Anyways back on subjekt. I dont knowe if you have done any HC or if Tuesday is still on. Never the less i will bee online tonight and if anyone is up for some HC then im in...Smile. If im not on Chromaggus im on Ravenholdt so dont hesitate to jump over and let me knowe if there is any HC happening...Smile I will alsow be on VENT...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:45 am

Hmmm as usual i manage to promis to mutch.... Sad I need to help a friend whit some building tonight after work...Sad However hopfully its a quick jobb and we might be done at around 9 pm. We could do it tomorrow but sins it has to be done this week and i leave again on Thursday its a bit risky if it happens we dont get it done in one day...Smile

So hopfully i will have time to play tomorrow on Wendsday...Smile. But who knowes i might make it tonight as well...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:44 am

I dont knowe if you played last night but tonight and tomorrow night i have time to play...Smile. I need to do some laundary and pack but as long as i can run away for 5 min now and again we should be fine...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 am

Leannah wrote:I dont knowe if you played last night but tonight and tomorrow night i have time to play...Smile. I need to do some laundary and pack but as long as i can run away for 5 min now and again we should be fine...Smile

Nope, only 3 ready last night..
But I have lots of time now.. Finished my exam yesterday Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:01 am

Berg wrote:
Leannah wrote:I dont knowe if you played last night but tonight and tomorrow night i have time to play...Smile. I need to do some laundary and pack but as long as i can run away for 5 min now and again we should be fine...Smile

Nope, only 3 ready last night..
But I have lots of time now.. Finished my exam yesterday Smile

Sweet gz...Smile hope it wnt well...Smile

Well cu tonight then and BTW i might be on Dewir but if so just jump over to Ravenholdt and let me knowe if we have atleast some online...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:43 am

Thx for some nice runs yesterday.. Almost feel bad that i was the only one who was so lucky with the drops.. Smile

As I said yesterday I'm off to play golf today and normally I'm pretty tired after a day of golfing so I'm not sure if I will be rdy tonight for heroics tonight. But if not tonight then I should be rdy for more on sunday.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 am

hehehe it's all good dude - better that someone get all the stuff than gear drops that no-one can use eh? Those were some very nice runs last night good job all Smile

I think I'm busy tonight so I probably won't be around but I.I.O.I.I as ever.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:13 am

hehe As Temp said its all good...Smile. The main thing is to have a well geard tank and who knowe next time it might dropp more mail...Smile.

I will be online tonight but after that i will be out of town for about a week however i might be able to get online anyways but im not sure about the connection...Smile we will have to see...Smile

And again great run you all it was fun a real nice break and battery recharging for me....Smile so thx again all.....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Nyctalus LFG to go for a bit of heroics at 8 PM server time! MOstly any are of interest but these I would like to visit Very Happy
Gundrak
Violet hold
Utgarde peak

These are what I need basicly and I am good for others as well!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 am

Teshija wrote:Nyctalus LFG to go for a bit of heroics at 8 PM server time! MOstly any are of interest but these I would like to visit Very Happy
Gundrak
Violet hold
Utgarde peak

These are what I need basicly and I am good for others as well!

Can't go, sry.. Having a barbeque tonight and I'm Lord of the Barbeque! Very Happy
If you have time sunday I will be rdy as tank if needed Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:37 am

Im back "baby's" ...Smile Or rather son i will be...Smile.
I still have one stop to make on my way back home but on saturday i will be back in my comfortable sweet in bedded chair behind my old Swedish ergonomic designed desk whit my trusted gaming computer and nice high speed internet connection...Smile. Then there will be 3 weeks off for Vacation/work....Smile. which hopefully mean some serious wow time...Smile and HC runs...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:10 am

So you're gonna sit in your IKEA chair behind your IKEA desk with your IKEA lamp lighting up the room and an IKEA pillow, which you can hide behind for the scary parts of wow?

Just messin' with you.. Good to have you back Wink
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:37 am

Berg wrote:So you're gonna sit in your IKEA chair behind your IKEA desk with your IKEA lamp lighting up the room and an IKEA pillow, which you can hide behind for the scary parts of wow?

Just messin' with you.. Good to have you back Wink

Where have you hidden the cammera..... Suspect i like to add that i have a right to privacy and the sheep i hade in here last week was just a giraffe i was practesing my polymorfe spell on.....
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down