Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc Mage gearing up pretty fast (4.8k GS atm)

Go down

Arc Mage gearing up pretty fast (4.8k GS atm) Empty Arc Mage gearing up pretty fast (4.8k GS atm)

Post  Sparkzor Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am

1. IRL name
Edvard
2. Your age
3. IRL location and time zone
Stockholm +1
4. IRL gender
Male
5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here)
Icc10/25 up 5/12 bosses
6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours)
Hmm... 3-4hrs/5days a week
7. What do you expect from our Guild?
Friendly behaviour, some raids and maybe some random hc's or half-pugs Very Happy
8. How can you contribute to our Guild?
I can contribute your guild by have a nice attitude, be nice and a mature guy! Very Happy
9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have?
Troll Arcane Mage
10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl?
Tailoring/Ench
11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules)
3,4 and 5 Very Happy
12. What is your level of English?
It's good, i can understand and be understood. Smile
13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one)
Sparkzor lvl 80
14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular?
Some friends Very Happy
15. Any additional information you would like to add :I've got some friends in guild, i've got 4.8k GS atm, but im gearing up pretty fast Very Happy

Sparkzor

Back to top Go down

Arc Mage gearing up pretty fast (4.8k GS atm) Empty got 5k

Post  Sparkzor Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 am

I've got 5k Gs now Very Happy

Sparkzor

Back to top Go down

Arc Mage gearing up pretty fast (4.8k GS atm) Empty Re: Arc Mage gearing up pretty fast (4.8k GS atm)

Post  Leannah Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:47 am

Sry for the delay mate...Smile

Yeah nice application...Smile. Although i am rather quries who your friend are?

Well regardless, We are a casuall guild and we cant guarenty a raid spot every week. However if that is good for you then welcome to the guild...Smile

Just /w any officer for an inv
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arc Mage gearing up pretty fast (4.8k GS atm) Empty Re: Arc Mage gearing up pretty fast (4.8k GS atm)

Post  Leannah Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 am

Hi again Sparkzor.

After the trail period we desided to decline your application. It might have happend rather upruptly sins i was in a hurry and i was in VoA at the time and for that i appolagise. However the resons are your Imature and rude behavor. That is something we dont tolarait in the guild sins the main thing in this guild is that we respect everyone. Sure we can disagree and also argu but in the end we respect ethe other. Now on 2 account you where found accting imaturly and insulting ones in trade chat where you where cursing, Although that is not somthing we judge you for, and telling another random player "to shut the fuck up" and then you called him a "fucker". Later you repetadly called a fellow guildy to "shut it" in guild chat when you where arguing on tactics. Now 1 time sure we can all lose our temper but if so we are expected to be mature and appolagise but 2 time and that during your "trail" period.
Now we do realise you might be a bit younger and that is the way you act but if that is the case then we (the guild) are to old to understand your way or you have a tendansy to lose your temper alot and lach out. Regardles as i said earlier that is a behaver we do not tolarait.

That is why we after this trail period decline your application and we go our seperat ways and i do hope you find a guild more in your stile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down