Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToTC 25 man...:)

4 posters

Go down

ToTC 25 man...:) Empty ToTC 25 man...:)

Post  Leannah Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:07 am

So we are trying ToTC 25 man this sunday...Smile I been talking whit another guild to maybee come and help use out so to say. Its better then taking just different pugs sins if we whipe a few time they should not just leave but stay and help us proggres so to say...Smile. So what we are gona do is this all who wants to signe up before Saturday and then we see what we have from our guild that want to and ar geard (if your unsertain about your gear just talk to any officer and we help you out and see if you geard enough for this raid) enough to come...Smile. Then on saturday i will lock the signin and let this other guild knowe what class and spots we need from them...Smile. So no Doomed Rider will be bumpt for another player from this other guild (If the guildy have enough DPS,HPS to come ofc) but after frieday midnight, or rather saturday morrning, it will be to late to signe up and then i offer the rest of the spots to the other guild so they have some time to sort it out aswell.

Hope you all think this is a good ide then we atleast get kind of a semi guildrun and hopfully a bit more diseplyn...Smile. Now ofc i just talkt a litle whit this guild and i dont knowe anything about them so who knowe they might not even show up but if they dont then no harm and we pug just as usuall...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

ToTC 25 man...:) Empty Re: ToTC 25 man...:)

Post  Leannah Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:41 am

Well we went and we got 3 bosses down...Smile Not bad all in all...Smile. We got some loot and we hade some fun i hope...Smile. However our overall DPS was a bit to low to down the last 2 bosses...Sad. But we are getting there...Smile just a few more ToTC 10 man, VoA/onyx 25 man and some emblems from HC and a look throw rotation and spec by all use DPS out there and i think we will have a shot at making it...Smile.

Great work everyone...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:23 am

As I said before we were good on tanks and healers but we need lil bit more dps there Smile That's all.
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:39 am

I apologise for having had to leave like that yesterday.
I had been playing all weekend ... yet the latency started spiking a few minutes before the raid started.
Unfortunately it's something over which I have little to no control. No
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:55 am

Twila wrote:I apologise for having had to leave like that yesterday.
I had been playing all weekend ... yet the latency started spiking a few minutes before the raid started.

No worries mate - shit happens Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:58 am

Np Twila....Smile it happens...Smile

Did you get any boss at all?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 am

Buculus wrote:
Twila wrote:I apologise for having had to leave like that yesterday.

No worries mate - shit happens Wink

Well no worries about it I had troubles myself.
I had insane latency in the afternoon, and got DCed 4 or 5 times during the raid of which one happened in the middle of the tanking one of the twins,... so I would guess its some kinda of server screw up or something.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down