Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing in general

2 posters

Go down

Healing in general Empty Healing in general

Post  Leannah Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 am

As many of you have seen i have resently started to heal...Smile I feel confident in my HC healing now and are thinking of start healing raids a bit...Smile. Now the thinng im woundering about is how do you heal in a group...Smile. I knowe its tankhealers and raid healers ofc but is there anything ells ti think of? I meen if i am on tanks shall i stricktly stick to those or shall i help out on raid aswell? Regarding dispel shall i help dispell all or only my targets?. If i heal raids i guess i will still HoT up the tanks?

I feel like i knowe the generl ide of raidhealing but i just want to knowe if there is anything obvious im missing so i dint pug it and make a total idot of myself...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Healing in general Empty Re: Healing in general

Post  Berg Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:16 am

Well from a shammy point of view, I almost always raid heal.. To heal melee i put earth shield on tank and spam chain heal, that way you might say I always heal both tanks and raid. I don't think you should focus only on tanks for any fights except the very special fights like Rotface for example. If you have all hots on tank you can pop a wild growth or any other hot one someone else to help out on raid, and if you on raid it sure helps tank healer a lot if you pop hots on the tank Smile

When healing ICC10 I think Shanla and I have a pretty good understanding on how to help each other out with our different healing specs and classes. After some time you will also get the hang of it.. Think of it as learning to ride a bike Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:48 am

Thx mate i will keep at it...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down